We have a Great NEW Opportunity for a Site Superintendent based in and around the Lower Mainland, BC - Full Time Permanent.
We are a rapidly growing general contractor in Burnaby, BC. There is a lot of room for you to grow/excel with the company and expand your role.
If you are looking for a sincere, successful company with a truly friendly culture and want to have a long term lucrative career, please take a few seconds to consider these points:
- STABILITY: We’ve been in business for over 26 years through the high and lows of the Construction industry,
with an average growth rate of 20% each year…even ending up in the top 25 of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies …there’s something we’re doing right!?
- REPUTATION: We have never advertised for work. We have grown on the basis of our reputation for great quality and our corporate values.
- COMMERCIAL RENO's: We work in a specialized niche. We’re among the very few designated contractors allowed to work in the renowned commercial buildings in Vancouver, BC.
- We don’t just do it all for money, we make positive changes in peoples’ lives. With every dollar we earn, we donate a liter of water to families in Nicaragua. If you think this sort of vibe resonates with you, then we would definitely like to hear from you.
How we do our business and treat one another is what makes our family great. Find out more – Apply today.
- We specialize in Tenant Improvement work and have a highly trained and efficient workforce
- Your parking and mileage will be reimbursed
- Subsidized group benefits program
- Opportunity to work with a company of great quality that makes people happy
The experience that can be gained in this role will leave you prepared for success in any aspect of the construction industry!
“Building Successful Relationships.”
The Construction/Renovations industry that we operate in entails working with people of various skilled worker trades such as Painters, Drywallers, Roofers, Tilers, Framers etc. Our new Site Manager will work with various trades to execute and complete awarded jobs.
- Communicate and follow up with trades about specific projects, the project status or specific issues
- Manage on site works including; subtrades, own-labor, material deliveries, equipment rentals/deliveries and other site related works
- Coordinate with technicians/sub-trades to execute the designed scope of work
- Coordinate with suppliers and vendors for materials/services required
- Coordinating and working alongside our operations team & project managers
- Responsible for ensuring all work on site is executed correctly and efficiently
- Ensuring required documentation is compiled for every project including safety documents, daily reports, etc.
- Ability to complete hands on work relating to steel stud framing, T-bar assemblies & GEB.
Ideal candidate requirements:
- Experience/ knowledge of the Construction Industry
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to follow directions and take initiative when required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly motivated and detail oriented. (You will be working independently for a fair amount of time.)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with changes in a positive manner
- Proficient in English - written & spoken
- A good understanding of office construction processes
- Experience in Commercial Tenant improvements preferred but not necessary
Check out our website; www.gibraltar.ca
Reference ID: SM211117V
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35.00-$38.00 per hour
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Satisfactory proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for this position. Mandatory masks are required onsite and in the office.
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
- construction: 3 years (required)
- Carpentry: 3 years (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Realstar is a leading residential property management company with over 160 properties across Canada. Our properties are clean, quiet and attract quality residents who will attest to our unique standa [...]
Irrigation Technician The Irrigation Technician reports directly to the Golf Course Superintendent and is responsible for ensuring that the Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Course is in impeccable co [...]
WHO WE ARE Edge Construction was formed by a group of people who are passionate about construction. Over the past few years, members of our team have earned success for contributions to the tenant [...]
Northland Developments, an international hospitality and construction company, is looking for a service-oriented individual with experience in the construction & remodel of high-rise projects. Based i [...]