Boston Pizza Cooks are the engine of the entire restaurant! They are responsible for creating our delicious menu items perfectly every time for every guest. Cooks are responsible for ensuring that our most important people, our Guests, have an excellent Boston Pizza experience from start to finish. They also believe in championing a fun and safe work environment and contribute to a thriving workplace culture.
Why Is BP A Great Place To Work?
- What is important to you matters to us, so we have raised the bar to provide flexible scheduling that fits your lifestyle and contributes to your life-work balance
- Come for a job,
stay for a career â€“ there are exciting opportunities for career growth within the restaurant or at Boston Pizza head office
- Build relationships and give back to your local community
- Boston Pizza Scholarship Program *
- Management Training Programs, Leadership Development conferences and access to dynamic mentorship programs and initiatives
- A respectful culture and work environment where your feedback matters
- Fantastic reward and recognition programs
What does a successful Cook look like?
- Works alongside their team members
- Builds relationships by finding common ground and working cohesively with all team members
- Committed to championing the "Heart of Hospitality", Boston Pizza's Brand Standards and Food Safety
- Dedicated to providing Perfect Food Every Time to our Guests
- Maintains composure and thrives in a fast pace environment
- Works with a sense of purpose and always prioritize Guestâ€™s orders
Boston Pizza was established over 50 years ago and is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's 50 Top Managed Companies for over 20 years in a row. We are committed to the development & growth of our team members, integrity, philanthropy and innovation. If you love working with people in a team environment and believe in exceeding the expectations of Guests daily, Boston Pizza is the place for you!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Details Job Description At Kruger Products we have a shared vision for greatness. We manufacture some of North America’s most popular tissue brands - Cashmere®, Purex®, Scotties®’, Sponge [...]
Miles HR is hiring a Talent Aquisiton Coordinator to join a recruitment team with a well-established company in New Westminster, BC. You will be responsible for overseeing high-volume reference checki [...]
Date Posted: November 19, 2021 Position Title: Activity Coach, Choose to Move Program Location: Tong Louie Family YMCA (the program may be run virtually) Terms: Temporary, Part Time Ho [...]
Marketing Statement British Columbia Rapid Transit Company Ltd. (BCRTC) maintains and operates two of Metro Vancouver’s three SkyTrain lines. SkyTrain is the first and one of the longest, fully- [...]