Brandt is currently seeking a Service Technician for our Fredericton location.
This position is responsible for the repair and maintenance of construction and forestry based equipment and attachments in a shop environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Efficiently and effectively evaluate the working condition of, diagnose, assemble/disassemble, order parts for, and repair heavy duty equipment
- Use secondary materials and equipment safely and efficiently
- Use related instruments, hand and power tools, secondary equipment, and computer systems
- Accurately and completely document on work orders all machine information, actions taken, and time taken
- Continually assess service task hazards and ensure work is performed safely,
and to accepted standards
- Use computer applications and information systems (i.e. John Deere Service Advisor) to document maintenance, inspection, and diagnosis
- Use parts catalogues to locate parts, and order parts from parts personnel
- Road test equipment and check attachment operation as required
- Must have the ability to communicate and work effectively with customers, the service team, and branch personnel
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Previous mechanical experience in a heavy equipment environment is preferred
- Certified Journeyperson in the Heavy Duty Equipment technician trade or equivalent designated trade preferred
- Must be committed to customer service and service excellence
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Join a global professional services leader! We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy, and urbanization. We are looking for an enthusiastic and eager [...]
: Position Summary: The Land Lease Site Administrator works closely with the Community/Operations Manager and the Maintenance team for effective community operations to ensure the performance goal [...]
Royal Canadian Mounted Police Fredericton (New Brunswick), Dartmouth (Nova Scotia) AS-01 - SPS-ADM-01 $54,878 to $61,379 For further information on the organization, please visit Royal Cana [...]
Gendarmerie royale du Canada Fredericton (Nouveau-Brunswick), Dartmouth (Nouvelle-Écosse) AS-01 - SPS-ADM-01 54 878 $ à 61 379 $ Pour obtenir plus de renseignements sur l'organisme, veu [...]