Charlotte Products Ltd. is a performance formulator and manufacturer of a broad range of cleaning chemical products for the consumer and institutional markets. We strive to lead the industry by providing innovative technology, quality cleaning products, and service excellence to our customers. We deliver proven innovative cleaning solutions that help make work and living environments healthier and more environmentally responsible, while supporting business sustainability.
Position: Production Operator
Location: Peterborough, ON
Shift: Monday to Friday – 6:30am – 3pm (subject to change based on business needs)
- Working on production line, packaging liquid chemical products,
ensuring accurate fill rate and correct packaging components
- Maintain a safe & productive work environment
- Line set-up and general cleaning of production area
- Responsible for reporting quality issues to Supervisor
- Ensure all production line checks are completed
- Proper recording on work orders (packaging materials, labour quality checks)
- Perform all work to organizational standards to ensure final product meets quality standards
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned work area
- Work effectively as part of a team to ensure productivity and efficiency
- Follow all standard operating procedures
- Communicate with Production Stager as required
- Follow all safety guidelines and procedures
- Ensure all equipment is operated according to the manufacturer’s instructions
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
This position is physically demanding, requiring the ability to lift up to 50lbs on a repetitive basis.
If you think you would be a good fit, we invite you to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer who is committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free work environment.
Charlotte Products Ltd. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act ('AODA'). Should any applicant require accommodation through the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Description SALES (FITNESS ADVISOR) Full-Time Who is a Fitness Advisor? The Fitness Advisor is responsible for recruiting and working with new members to understand their speci [...]
This is a unique opportunity to work in the exciting sport and entertainment industry, and to lead the charge in entertaining hundreds of thousands of fans in Eastern Ontario each year, as the Game Op [...]
Scope of Position This role is the ambassador for new members to Alterna, all walk in requests and referrals to the rest of the sales team. The incumbents must quickly and efficiently probe to uncov [...]
Scope of Position This role is the ambassador for new members to Alterna, all walk in requests and referrals to the rest of the sales team. The incumbents must quickly and efficiently probe to uncove [...]