Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners. Today’s rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery; But with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target.
It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s the same at Majorel. We know that challenges are met and ambitions achieved through teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients too.
Responsible for the holistic performance and execution of all daily activities within the center. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing the day to day operations, training, and guidance of site personnel. Directs the entire operations of the organization's call center facility(ies) as assigned. Implements and reviews policies and operating structure of the call center. Sets standards and guidelines for interaction with customers. Monitors activities to ensure that the expectations of the customers are met
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of overall operational metrics of a regional or global client.
- In coordination with Finance, HR, and Facilities leadership oversee day to day site operations
- Proactively maintains regular engagement with key client contacts in line with client expectations.
- Ensures delivery of Client KPIs and targets including day to day service levels, customer experience, quality measures and compliance measures
- Responsible for the development of the operational talent pool by optimizing the skills of the existing team, in partnership with recruitment to attract the very best external talent, in line with the agreed framework and succession planning to ensure key roles are filled and individual talent is recognized
- Deliver well-defined Communication and Engagement to ensure all teams understand the performance of the business and also understand the needs of their teams
- Responsible and accountable for the operational performance and for meeting/exceeding targets of all required metrics
- Continuously identify and implement of operational best practices
- Motivate and effectively performance manage direct reports to ensure delivery of overall targets and the business plan.
- Select, effectively manage and coach direct reports
- Manage and develop the operational client relationships by conducting (where appropriate) operational client review meetings and day to day communication within key workstream
- Identify and highlight further opportunities for services and process improvements
- Experience with forecasting/scheduling and related software packages.
- Proven ability to manage people, processes, and technology.
- Strategic thinker and tactical implementer.
- Experience in developing a team in a contact center site, while meeting all operational and financial objectives.
- Senior management leadership abilities and skill, such as the ability to build teams and manage operational, organizational and financial elements. Demonstrated experience coaching and developing individuals.
- Ability to influence and motivate others.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and developmental skills
- Demonstrated success managing new initiatives while meeting operating and budgetary requirements.
- Must have strong technical, project management, implementation and process improvement skills.
- General business acumen, including reporting and analysis, presentation skills, and organizational abilities.
- 7-20 years call center experience
- Minimum 5-7 years managing operations in a call center environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Management or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in a leadership role in a large contact center setting with extensive client and senior management interface
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job the employee requires mobility, the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols as well as hand/eye coordination. The employee regularly sits for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee regularly uses office equipment such as multi-line telephone systems, fax machine, copy machine, calculator. Employee will regularly use a computer for extended periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All of the above job duties may be changed/modified/deleted at any time by the Company; any other job duties may be assigned as needed.
Standard General Security Roles and Responsibilities
· Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to ethics and compliance, and to the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Acceptable Use Policy and Confidentiality Agreement.
· Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with Majorel Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedures.
- Proactively report actual or suspected ethics and compliance violations, vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as per the Company’s Incident Reporting Process.
- Process personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance with customer contracts, company guidelines and federal and state requirements.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description: VCA Canada Lexington Rd. Animal Hospital, located in Waterloo, ON., is now accepting applications for our 2022 VETERINARY TECHNICIAN Practicum Placements. This is your chance to a [...]
Company Description At Sleep Country Canada we are passionate about all things sleep. We are a proud Canadian brand and sleep destination for all! We want to help all Canadians get a better night’s [...]
Orthodontic Hygienist Needed for our Growing Practice We are a busy, fun and enthusiastic orthodontic team looking for a positive, upbeat and energetic orthodontic hygienist. The right candidate wil [...]
Job Description: The City of Guelph is a vibrant and diverse community with a unique sense of place located in southern Ontario along the Innovation Corridor that runs between Toronto and Kitchener- [...]