At EVRAZ, our strength starts with our people! As a team we collaborate to solve problems, contribute ideas and challenge each other to ensure growth and ultimately success for the business and our employees.
QC Inspector (Threading Inspector)
Job Description and Responsibilities
The QC position in our manufacturing process is responsible for inspection on threaded parts/couplings. The rough slab is sent to the finishing rolls, creating the final product. To perform in-process line inspection on operations when required.
- Requirements of the quality system are met.
- Good relationships with co-workers.
- No lost time due to injuries.
- Parts meet API, customer or ECM specifications.
- Couplings have the proper stamp applied and is legible.
- Couplings are placed in appropriately stenciled crates.
- Records completed according to requirements.
- No customer complaints on ECM products
- To work in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Work in support of the Vision, Mission and Objectives.
- Follow the pertinent quality system procedures and policies.
- To assist co-workers when available.
- Follow the safety rules and regulations.
- To ensure couplings meet acceptance criteria.
- To ensure calibrations of gauges are up to date and current.
- Know specifications of each size of couplings.
- To verify and complete the required records.
- A minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent education
- Knowledge of applicable quality system requirements.
- Physically able to lift weights up to 80 lbs.
- Constant bending and twisting required.
- Good communication skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Good Mathematical Skills
- Good vision.
- Knowledge of gauges and API specifications.
- 29.00 an hour
Our total compensation package includes amazing benefits!
- Competitive wages and bonus opportunities
- Family medical, dental, and prescription coverage at minimal employee cost
- Short and long term disability programs
- Competitive retirement plans
- Paid vacations and statutory holidays
- Apprenticeship and career advancement within the company
- Tuition reimbursement
All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
While we thank all those who apply, only those being actively considered for employment will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EVRAZ North America is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
EVRAZ North America is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail
or call: (312) 533-3577. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Join a team that manufactures excellence, drives success and builds careers!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Your Opportunity: An exciting opportunity exists in St. Paul, Alberta! St. Paul is located approximately 200 km northeast of Edmonton. The area is home to approximately 6000 people. St. Paul is along [...]
Specific Skills - Carry out administrative activities of establishment - Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to informa [...]
Overview: Location: Edmonton, Alberta Position: Regular / Full Time / Weekend Shift Waiward is a respected construction and maintenance service provider that operates one of Canada’s largest fabr [...]
Are you a University student online or in person?! Do you love, love, love, love, I mean really love dogs, cats and jogging?! Do we have the best job for you! We're the owners of one of the lar [...]