Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
Capital Markets Risk Management (CMRM) is responsible for monitoring and providing an independent view of the Profit and Loss, Market Risk, Counterparty Risk, Liquidity Management, OTC Derivatives Collateral, and Valuation activities of the global trading activities of the Bank.
the Counterparty Credit Risk team (Large Exposures) works closely with all Capital Markets Risk Management teams, TD Securities Trading Business Management, Global Operations, Risk Technology, Credit Management, Global Markets, Finance, as well as external regulators to facilitate the effective monitoring of the enterprise wide large exposures framework related to OSFI B2 and SCCL regulatory reporting.
As an Analyst, you are required to demonstrate governance, control and risk management behaviors in alignment with TD policies and practices. It is your responsibility to ensure that execution of your function is line with documented procedures specific to your role and business.
- Support work stream deliverables, analyze information, exercise good judgment and meet timelines
- Support and execute work packages for each project deliverable, to successfully carry out tasks
- Capture information and conduct internal and external research; prepare presentations and other communications for team management or a broader executive audience Communicate in a timely manner on ideas or issues, respond to inquiries and raise concerns
- Bring new change management standards and practices to the role and align with TD methodology
- Be knowledgeable of processes and procedures within assigned business or project area
- Contribute to a fair, positive and equitable workplace that supports a diverse workforce
- Participate fully as a member of the team and emerging change professional; take initiative and follow direction to investigate potential solutions and present options; be wholly accountable for assigned deliverables and for partnering with assigned team members to complete quality work
- Work within broad guidelines to independently perform tasks end-to-end with minimal supervision
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative and the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, follow-up and priority-setting skills to handle multiple tasks/projects.
- Self-motivated, well organized, able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required, as the candidate will be called upon to demonstrate leadership in the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates with experience in Risk Management roles will be favorably positioned.
- Technical skills (e.g. Excel/SQL/VBA) and the CFA and FRM credentials will also be viewed favorably.
Are you ready to deepen your knowledge and expertise in counterparty credit risk? Do you thrive as the go-to resource, reliably leading end-to-end delivery of regulatory reporting, mapping, and creating new tools and templates? Do you connect well with colleagues, collaborate and value the structure of a high-performance environment? If so, here's your chance to create and define your work and long-term career in CMRM.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Aon Is Looking for an Analyst , Broking and Financial Management - Health Solutions Practice (anywhere in Canada) As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients [...]
Primary Locations: Toronto, Ontario Employee Status: Regular Schedule: Full-time Are you a Murex functional expert? Do you know well the financial markets? Are you searching for an opportunity to [...]
Employee Status: RegularSchedule: Full-time National Bank Financial is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Bank of Canada and a leading Canadian investment dealer that provides research, sale [...]
Requisition ID: 117601 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. Why work for Scotiabank? Scotiabank is among the largest banks in the [...]