Air North, Yukon's Airline
Wage: $21.00 per hour
Hours of Work: Permanent Full-time (35-40 hours per week)
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon
Closing Date: Until Filled
We’re looking for a kitchen ninja who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is able to work a variety of shifts!
If you have a good sense of humor and are ready to roll up your sleeves to prepare Air North’s renowned meals, we want to hear from you!
Why work for us?
· Promote from within – your career growth is about to take-off with Air North!
· Employer paid health & dental benefits
· Phenomenal flight benefits – local and international!
· Group RRSP investment options
· Competitive salaries
· Travel perks and fuel discounts
What does this role involve?
· Preparing our culinary delights!
· Providing assistance in a fast-paced kitchen with multiple projects at once
· Ensuring safety, quality and presentation standards are met each and every day
· Participating in special events and functions
· Helping maintain Air North’s exemplary on-time performance
What are the requirements for this role?
· Minimum 3 years’ commercial kitchen operations and some baking experience
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Must be able to pass a background check for airport security clearance
· Must have a valid Driver’s License and be comfortable operating a cube van
· Food Safe Level 1 certification considered an asset
· Must be a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident or show proof of right to work in Canada
How to Apply:
Quoting competition #4N21-087,
please submit your resume and cover letter to the HR Department:
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest in this position. Due to the substantial volume of applications we receive, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must clearly indicate that they meet the minimum qualifications to be considered for a position.
Air North, Yukon's Airline is committed to employment equity, and has been serving Yukoners for over 40 years. We offer competitive wages, an attractive benefits package including great travel perks, and an enriching work environment for our 350+ employees.
Reference ID: 4N21-087
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $21.00 per hour
- Overtime pay
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- serving: 1 year (preferred)
- catering: 1 year (preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
This is to fill one (1) full-time permanent position working 75 hours biweekly. Are you ready to launch your career as an Environmental Health Officer, make an immediate difference in a community [...]
Job Summary And Requirements This is to fill one (1) full-time permanent position working 75 hours biweekly. Are you ready to launch your career as an Environmental Health Officer , make an imm [...]
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) First Aid Certificate CPR Certificate Child development assistant (ECE level 1) Early Childhood Educator Assistant Skills [...]
Aasman Brand Communications Whitehorse, YT Full Time Administration And Clerical Duration Permanent Closing Date Dec 17 Job Level Entry level Intended job posting audience [...]