About MERCANTILE EXCHANGE CORPORAT ION:
Mercantile Exchange is a dedicated corporate foreign exchange specialist helping clients across Canada by providing hedging strategies, market insights and global payments. Longstanding relationships with leading liquidity providers allow us to save our clients money on their spot and forward transactions over banks and other brokers. Our strategic alliance with Export Development Canada allows direct and indirect exporters the benefit of greater certainty about FX costs.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST LIVE IN CANADA AND BE ABLE TO WORK HERE AS OF 1ST SEPTEMBER.
We are looking for business development associates to start in September to work in our downtown Vancouver office.
If you want to begin an exciting career in finance with the opportunity to become a currency specialist and currency trader, consider joining our Business Development Team. Work in a fun office environment in the heart of the financial district for an established FinTech company. At Mercantile we combine the track record of a firm with over 25 years of history, with the energy and values of a start-up (think casual dress code and beer fridge!)
· Achieve your personal revenue/profit targets by prospecting and attracting new business.
· Ability to identify decision makers and sell them on Mercantile Exchanges services
· Maintain industry expertise through training and professional development.
· Leverage your industry network to open new opportunities for Mercantile Exchange by identifying potential clients, providing industry insight, building relationships and market awareness of Mercantile Exchange.
· Experience cold calling or call centre experience and self lead generation, relationship management experience all an asset but if you have an outgoing personality not a necessity.
· An extremely positive, high-energy individual open to being coached and mentored in terms of best practices.
· College or 4 Year University Degree is an asset but not essential.
· Experience in a high call volume phone sales environment is an asset but not essential.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ambitious individual looking to be promoted within a year from business development associate to currency trader.
· Bilingual (French and English) and Multilingual skills are an asset but not a requirement.
Benefits of the Position:
· A combination of salary $40-45K and uncapped commissions of 10%. OTE is $50-60K for the first year and $80K+ year 2.
· Comprehensive Benefits Plan.
· Opportunity to work with experienced and talented financial markets professionals with a solid track record of success.
· Support of experienced management, systems and Treasury teams.
· Systems training, industry training and ongoing professional development.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Employee Status: RegularSchedule: Full-time National Bank Financial - Wealth Management is the fifth largest investment dealer in Canada. We have almost 1,000 investment advisors in close to 100 br [...]
RSL’S story: Refrigerative Supply Limited is a family business owned by Alison Hamilton and Linda Gibbs. The business was founded by Peter Gibbs' and Alison Hamilton's parents, Jack and Elizabeth [...]
What we offer Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and crea [...]
Company Description We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting t [...]