MaxSold, the leading estate sales marketplace, empowers buyers and sellers to extend the life of things for new generations to love.â¤ï¸ With presence in Canada and the US, MaxSold serviced 1,157 communities and 116,630 clients in 2020. By 2031, MaxSold aspires to be the global market leader for downsizing, estate sales and clearing excess items. MaxSold is known for its dedication to its core values: Commitment to Customers, Accountability for Results, and Resourcefulness in Achieving our Mission.
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization, and we live, breath and play by them every day.
upcycling and mindful consumerism excites you, this is the role for you. Auction Assistants deliver exceptional value added services to our customers by organizing large volumes of items and creating engaging catalogues for future buyers.
As a MaxSold team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork - belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication, and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect - a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive - to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others, and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - to be part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
- Paid mileage to and from work locations.
In this role, the Auction Assistant will:
- Organize items into lots and identify them with stickers.
- Photograph and describe the items using the MaxSold app.
- Organize the flow of buyers in a safe and orderly manner.
- Ensure auction buyers receive the items they have won.
- Safeguard the sellerâ€™s home or business and their belongings at all times.
- You will NOT be required to lift or move heavy objects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- You are customer service driven and strive to exceed the expectations of our customers.
- You have a flexible schedule and are available to work a minimum of 12 hours and / or 2 shifts per week.
- You are willing to travel to job sites and have reliable transportation.
- You have strong technological skills and are comfortable using a device to create online catalogues.
- You are willing to work in a variety of settings, indoors and out, with or without climate control.
- You are trustworthy, punctual, are a team player and are willing to work in a fast paced environment with a lot of FUN!
- You are comfortable standing and walking for extended periods of time.
MaxSold is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. MaxSold is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Specific Skills - Address customers' complaints or concerns - Recruit, train and supervise staff - Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices - Ensure health and safety regulations are followe [...]
Overview: WildBrain Studios is looking for an experienced Producer to join our team! In this rolee, you will overseeing all aspects of production including planning scope and scheduling – from sc [...]
- or equivalent experience Additional Skills - Address customers' complaints or concerns - Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures - Establish methods to meet work schedules Wor [...]
Our Story Commissionaires BC is a Canadian, not-for-profit security/enforcement organization that has been in business since 1927. Our mandate is to give back to those who served and continue to serv [...]