ProResp Inc. is the largest Ontario-owned provider of home respiratory services. We are a member of the Trudell Medical Group, a Canadian healthcare organization established in 1922, which develops, manufactures and delivers health care products and services worldwide.
Customer Service Representative (Medical Administration)
North Bay ProResp (North Bay, Ontario)
This is a Fulltime, 6 month Contract Role (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
Customer Service Representatives at ProResp are responsible for the customer service of our clients, office administration and reception, general bookkeeping functions, warehousing, inventory management, staff scheduling, as well as other office support functions in a healthcare environment. As a team member,
you will play an integral part in continuing the success of community respiratory care.
Please apply online with resume. No drop-offs or office visits please.
Why Choose ProResp?
Because you can make a meaningful and lasting impact on an individualâ€™s quality of life. Every ProResp employee is considered a caregiver and an important part of our mission - helping people breathe easier. Working for ProResp - means that you become part of a team that provides compassionate, innovative, high quality health care and exceptional customer service.
We take pride in creating a work environment that allows you to grow, both professionally and personally. We strive to make ProResp a positive environment where you are happy to come to work and motivated to provide outstanding client care.
Our reputation as the leader in respiratory care in Ontario is the result of our experienced, dedicated and passionate employees. We choose people who are aligned with our mission and values and strive to maintain the highest quality care and service for clients and partners.
Preferred skills and abilities:
- Excellent multi-tasking capabilities; proven ability to handle a very busy office environment and multiple telephone lines
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal, written, and electronic)
- Experienced with front line administrative support in a fast paced office environment that focuses on customer service.
- Strong skills in general office procedures such as inventory, patient records/file management, accounts receivable, invoicing and applications
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite including spreadsheet applications
- Comfortable with both paper and electronic patient file management.
- Agreeable to participate in applicable background checks as a condition of employment
- Demonstrated self-management and self-motivation skills
- Ability to work well independently and as team member
- Medical office assistant education or experience
- Good understanding of respiratory products
- Experience with Assistive Devices Program
What We Offer
In addition to fair and competitive compensation and the joy of working for an ethical, reputable, positive company we offer:
- Challenging careers that impact patient care and the opportunity to learn constantly
- Clear, consistent and demonstrated values
- Socially responsible environment
- Steady business growth
- An environment that is supportive of promotions and transfers
- Regular 2-way communication with leadership
- Intake of new patients and maintenance of patient records in an electronic database (new record creation, scanning and data-entry)
- Provide high quality customer service in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and competing deadlines
- Liaise with clients, patients, and staff in the community regarding services, appointments and scheduling, products, information and be the first point of contact for incoming service requests
- Process referrals, orders and triage incoming calls and information as appropriate
- Resolve customer complaints and concerns according to established procedures
- Process client purchases and complete necessary invoicing, control cash, cheques etc. in accordance with cash handling procedures
- Maintain inventory of in-stock respiratory products and equipment, office supplies, daily receiving and participate in regular inventory counts
- When required, troubleshoot equipment and product issues with clients
- Other duties/tasks as assigned by the manager
- Defined as physically sedentary; dexterity in hands and neck flexion, frequent upper extremity use in reach zone
- Cognitively requires visual and audio acuity, active listening and English communication skills (speaking, reading, writing); applies situational sensitivity with coworkers, clients, families and referral sources
- Memory, attention to detail/concentration, ability to accommodate change,responsible decision making and role accountability, exposure to environmentalstimuli/distraction
Hours of work: 37.5hrs per week - Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm with 30minute unpaid lunch. Some flexibility in hours will be required to meet business needs. Some additional hours may be required for inventory.
Education: Post-secondary education in a field of office administration or equivalent work experience is preferred.
This is an opportunity with a growing, highly reputable organization. To learn more about our company visit our website at www.proresp.com.
Please apply online with resume. No phone calls or drop-offs
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at [email protected]
Powered by JazzHR
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General Own Tools/Equipment Internet access Transportation/Travel Information Valid driver's licence Ability to Supervise 1 to 2 people [...]
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General Own Tools/Equipment - Internet access Transportation/Travel Information - Valid driver's licence Ability to Supervise - 1 to 2 people Ty [...]
Job Description : "We connect communities and customers to the people and places important in their livesâ€ At BC Ferries, our employees are our most important assets in delivering our commitment [...]
Overview: Montana's is looking for a Supervisor at our North Bay Location! At Montana's, BBQ-lovers, friends, and family alike gather together in an energetic place to devour mouth-watering favouri [...]