The Acquisition Group
If you have a passion for communication, for providing exemplary customer service, and want to become part of a high-energy team with ample career development opportunities, we are the place for you! Our people are our strength, and we are continually focused on fostering a positive work environment, that is fun and inclusive. You will be responsible for representing TELUS Communications in a professional and friendly manner.
We are rapidly growing marketing and consulting firm, who is willing to provide Full training and support; if you are willing to work hard.
- Attend events: work from kiosks/event tables located in malls, apartment lobbies, schools, and at special events
- Build customer relationships over the phone and in-person
- Proactively intercept/approach customers and provide them with accurate information
- Close sales of products and services by assisting customers to complete application forms
- Build and maintain a relationship with managers and associates
- Handle sales lead and follow-up
- Learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
- Exhibit a professional demeanor
What We Offer:
- Work with industry leading clients like TELUS
- Gain experience managing a team
- Receive in-depth and comprehensive training on customer service and leadership
- Build your resume and enhance your marketing expertise
- Work with great teams to motivate you throughout the duration of your program
- Receive a competitive compensation based on performance
- Minimum Education â€“ High School Diploma
- High-level commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment (continuous learning!)
- Experience in customer service or sales is strongly preferred
- Must be able to pass criminal background record check
- 18 years or older
As a Customer Support Agent, you must be over the age of 18, be able to pass a criminal back check, and be able to work FULL TIME (Monday-Friday).
Customer experience isnâ€™t just a department, itâ€™s a thought process ingrained in each team member; no matter what - the customer is top of mind. If you want to join such a team, Apply now.
Powered by JazzHR
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Equivalent Experience Aerotek is currently hiring an Assembler for our client located in Chilliwack, BC. These individuals will be required to assemble compressors, dispensers, and storage syst [...]
Our Story Commissionaires BC is a Canadian, not-for-profit security/enforcement organization that has been in business since 1927. Our mandate is to give back to those who served and continue to serv [...]
TYCROP Trailers is looking for Production Workers to join our team in Chilliwack, BC. - Do you have a mechanical aptitude? - Do you enjoy working with your hands? - Do you enjoy working as part of a [...]
At ICBC, it’s our job to make sure the car insurance system works for all British Columbians, today and in the future. If you want to make the most of your skills and expertise while growing you [...]