The DKS Team of US
We are looking to hire a new appointment setter / service consultant!
Our company provides weekly pay, benefits, and full training from the ground up.
We have immediate opening for highly motivated, enthusiastic, goal-driven Appointment Setters.
Our company is a leader in permanent benefits industries. We have won various awards in our field and stand out across USA and Canada. If you are eager and motivated to be in a fascinating industry with great growth and earning potential, this maybe the opportunity for you. If you possess an interest for finance, this is a great way to get your foot in the door to a very rewarding career.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will be talking to families
- Exceptionally driven
- resourceful and results-oriented
- persuasive, assertive
- outstanding verbal communicator and active listener
- Place outbound calls on behalf of clients to business prospects
- Gather necessary information to qualify leads
- Qualify prospects for appointment setting calling campaigns
- Consult with qualified candidates for benefits services
- Actively manage the client database to ensure information is accurate and kept up to date
- Great benefits
- Weekly pay
- Advancement opportunity
- Average first year $50,000-$70,000
Powered by JazzHR
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 302441 Position Number: 20038381 Posting End Date:November 26, 2021 City: Winnipeg Site: WRHA Corporate Department / Unit: Laundry Physical Plant Job Stream: Non-Clinical Union: [...]
Your Opportunity: You’re dependable, efficient, and have a high respect for safety. Alberta Health Services is currently seeking someone like you to join our Environmental Services team as a cleane [...]
Company Description Intricate is proud to be a complete energy services company in key areas of the oil and gas industry. We have grown into a diverse company with a flourishing portfolio of service [...]
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the [...]