Kind Hire Platinum Associates
Our firm is seeking a Benefits Coordinator for one of the largest supplemental benefits companies in the Nation! We have recently expanded and continue to grow across the USA. We are in immediate need of dedicated Advisors that are coachable, highly driven and look for promotion opportunities with a career path in management.
Our ideal candidate is a person who is flexible, adaptable and trainable. A person that is looking for a long term career fit and wants to get their foot in the door with a company to grow is important to us.
What is in it for you?
- Weekly Advances and Bonuses (65k plus first year average income
- Health Medical and Dental Reimbursement /Life Benefits (after 90 days)
- Hands on One to One training
- Leadership Academy
- Career Tracker (Advancement opportunities)
- Yearly Trips to exciting location (2016 Convention Puerto Rico, 2017 Cancun, 2018 Disney, 2019 Las Vegas and 2020 Bahamas, 2021 Cancun, 2022 Las Vegas)
- Work exclusively with Union Members (members who request our benefits and their sponsor)
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Fortune 500 Company
What we are looking for in you:
- Team player mentality
- Ability to work well without supervision
- Customer service skills
- Ethical and honest business practices
- Detail oriented
- Sales experience is a huge plus as well, as you will be consulting potential clients. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- Eager and willing to learn
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for.
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now! We are looking to hire by the end of this week.
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
Powered by JazzHR
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Specific Skills - Oversee the setting of transportation service rates and monitor revenue - Negotiate for services and preferential rates - Establish and implement policies and standards for the tran [...]
Our firm is seeking a Benefits Coordinator for one of the largest supplemental benefits companies in the Nation! We have recently expanded and continue to grow across the USA. We are in immediate need [...]
We are hiring for individuals who have a background in either customer service, finance, or sales. If you are searching for a company that pays well, and takes care of all members, feel free to apply. [...]
- or equivalent experience Language Pairs - French/English Business Equipment and Computer Applications - Switchboard 1-25 lines - MS Excel - MS PowerPoint - MS Windows - MS Word - Electronic sche [...]