Reports To: General Manager and/or Operations Manager
Location Name: Abbey Air Service Experts - Abbey Air
Location Address: 1200 South Service Road, Unit 1, Oakville, ON, L6L 5T7
Join the team of experts and realize your true potential!
Why You Should Join the Service Experts Team?
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us and become an EXPERT!
- The qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent (post-secondary education preferred).
- Previous dispatch experience required.
- Previous experience in the HVAC industry an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Ability to make independent decisions based on generally established guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer software skills required.
- The ability to work occasional overtime and weekend hours as required.
- The successful incumbent must be able to meet the minimum requirements for our background check criteria.
What Do We Offer You as a Service Experts Employee?
Service Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support employees and their families in managing their health and wellness needs. Following is a summary of the many benefits that could be available to you as a Service Experts valued employee:
- Competitive pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions.
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs.
- RRSP Plan with company matching contributions.
- Life Insurance for you and options you can elect for your family.
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability insurance, that protects you and your family if you are unable to work.
- World class training opportunities through our Expert University Learning Management System.
- Career development opportunities.
This is a Contract position with an estimated end date of May 6, 2022.
Service Experts is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department and we will work with you to meet your needs.
The Dispatcher efficiently dispatches calls to Service Technicians and Installers while exercising professionalism, as well as processes work orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Dispatch calls to Service Technicians and Installers.
- Process completed work orders ensuring they are accurately accounted for and filed.
- Ensure the parts inventory is maintained.
- Review completed service work orders for accuracy.
- Respond to customer inquiries as related to equipment service, service invoicing and general inquiries.
- Liaise with management to ensure productive and efficient use of technical employees.
- Confirm that service calls and installations are performed in a timely manner.
- Respond to requests from Service Technicians and Installers.
- Follow-up and schedule preventative maintenance service appointments and ensure that they are scheduled in an efficient manner.
- Maintain customer information in the systems.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Accounts Payable Agent General Description: Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the AP Payable Agent is responsible for all aspects of assigned vendors as well as other Accounts Payable funct [...]
At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference i [...]
GENERAL LABOURS NEEDED !!! ASAP ! Companies located in Oakville and Mississauga hiring general labours helpers. Full time position. Start immediately. Please, contact us for more info @ (647) 667-7 [...]
The Admiral Inn Mississauga is currently hiring for a part time night audit position on Friday & Saturday nights 11:00 pm to 7:00 am. Skills required are knowledge of Windows based software such as M [...]