The Emerson Management Group
Our firm is seeking a Benefits Coordinator for one of the largest supplemental benefits companies in the Nation! We have recently expanded and continue to grow across the USA. We are in immediate need of dedicated Advisors that are coachable, highly driven and look for promotion opportunities with a career path in management.
As a company we choose to focus on both the professional and personal development of everyone we bring onto our team knowing that the better prepared our representatives are for adversity in life, the better prepared they will be to handle obstacles professionally. This approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture,
and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for.
Top candidates will be:
- Professional and reliable
- Hard worker and fast learner
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Looking for a career instead of just another job
What is in it for you?
- Weekly Advances and Bonuses (65k plus first year average income
- Health Medical and Dental Reimbursement /Life Benefits (after 90 days)
- Hands on One to One training
- Leadership Academy
- Career Tracker (Advancement opportunities)
- Yearly Trips to exciting location (2016 Convention Puerto Rico, 2017 Cancun, 2018 Disney, 2019 Las Vegas and 2020 Bahamas, 2021 Cancun, 2022 Las Vegas)
- Work exclusively with Union Members (members who request our benefits and their sponsor)
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now! We are looking to hire by the end of this week.
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
Powered by JazzHR
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 302441 Position Number: 20038381 Posting End Date:November 26, 2021 City: Winnipeg Site: WRHA Corporate Department / Unit: Laundry Physical Plant Job Stream: Non-Clinical Union: [...]
Your Opportunity: You’re dependable, efficient, and have a high respect for safety. Alberta Health Services is currently seeking someone like you to join our Environmental Services team as a cleane [...]
Company Description Intricate is proud to be a complete energy services company in key areas of the oil and gas industry. We have grown into a diverse company with a flourishing portfolio of service [...]
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the [...]