Front of House Supervisor
As a Front of House Supervisor, you will be expected to uphold Boston Pizza standards while supporting both Front of House and heart of House staff. The position requires energetic, engaged individuals that thrive in a team-work focused, dynamtic environment. The position will require a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends. If this describes you, we would love to hear from you!
Why Is BP A Great Place To Work?
- What is important to you matters to us, so we have raised the bar to provide flexible scheduling that fits your lifestyle and contributes to your life-work balance
- Come for a job,
stay for a career â€“ there are exciting opportunities for career growth within the restaurant or at Boston Pizza head office
- Build relationships and give back to your local community
- Boston Pizza Scholarship Program *
- Management Training Programs, Leadership Development conferences and access to dynamic mentorship programs and initiatives
- A respectful culture and work environment where your feedback matters
- Fantastic reward and recognition programs
What does a successful Supervisor look like?
- Leads by example and works alongside their team members
- Achieves goals through strong organizational skills and effective time management
- Builds relationships by finding common ground and working cohesively with all team members
- Committed to championing the "Foundations of Hospitality," Boston Pizza's Brand Standards and Food Safety
- Effectively communicates, sharing goals and challenges
- Maintains composure and thrives in a fast pace environment
- Driven by professional development opportunities, and is consistently seeking new learning and skill-building moments
Boston Pizza was established over 50 years ago and is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's 50 Top Managed Companies for over 20 years in a row. We are committed to the development & growth of our team members, integrity, philanthropy and innovation. If you love working with people in a team environment and believe in exceeding the expectations of Guests daily, Boston Pizza is the place for you!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 302441 Position Number: 20038381 Posting End Date:November 26, 2021 City: Winnipeg Site: WRHA Corporate Department / Unit: Laundry Physical Plant Job Stream: Non-Clinical Union: [...]
David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for a Trainer for an immediate opportunity for a 12 month term role. We are looking for an experienc [...]
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 300,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countl [...]
Requisition ID: 304022 Position Number: 20038515 Posting End Date: November 26, 2021 City: Winnipeg Site: WRHA Community Health Services Work Location: Various Sites Department / Unit: Interprof [...]