Trillium Health Partners
REPOST ONA JOB POSTING
Position: Registered Nurse
Status: Permanent Part Time
Fil e#: 2021-24203
Role Level: Clinical Patient Services (CPS04.2) - $33.90-$47.69
Dept./Health System: Neurosurgery - Mississauga Hospital
Hours of Work/Shift: Weekdays and Weekends, 12 hour shifts
Posted: November 16, 2021
Internal Deadline: November 23, 2021
Trillium Health Partners (THP) is one of the largest community-based acute care facilities in Canada. Comprised of the Credit Valley Hospital, the Mississauga Hospital and the Queensway Health Centre, Trillium Health Partners serves the growing and diverse populations of Mississauga,
West Toronto and surrounding communities and is a teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Toronto.
Our Mission: A New Kind of Health Care for a Healthier Community
When we set out to build our vision and future, we connected with our community - patients, families, visitors, physicians, staff and volunteers. The foundational goals of our new strategic plan - quality, access and sustainability - anchor everything we do. Our mission for a new kind of health care is built on an inter-connected system of care organized around patients - inside and outside the hospital.
At THP, we are relentless in providing high quality, compassionate care to our communities and take great pride in fostering an inclusive and accessible environment and we are all accountable for contributing to a healthy, safe and respectful environment for healing and promoting excellence in patient care though advancing patient and staff safety. If you are passionate about what you do, motivated to improve the health of the community, committed to excellence, quality and patient safety we would like you to join our Better Together team!
- Neuroscience Nursing Certificate an asset, or commitment to complete within one year of hire.
- Previous neurosurgery nursing experience is preferred.
- Coronary Care Level 1 an asset, or commitment to complete within one year of hire.
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario is required.
- Current BCLS is required.
- Self-directed professional, able to work effectively and collaboratively in a high performance inter-professional team.
- Effective interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- A positive work and attendance record is essential.
- Responsible for the delivery of patient-centred nursing service to Neurosurgical patients.
- Accountable for nursing assessment, care plan development, goal-oriented interventions, patient & family education and emotional support, evaluation and discharge planning.
- Uses sound clinical decision-making skills to make timely professional decisions and to evaluate the outcomes of care.
- Welcomes opportunities to serve as a preceptor, coach or partner to students and new staff.
- Demonstrates commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Participates in program planning, continuous quality improvement and evaluation.
Internal Candidates who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.trilliumhealthpartners.ca
Trillium Health Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy, safe and respectful environment for healing, based on our values compassion, excellence and courage. To be Better Together, we commit to fostering a respectful workplace culture that promotes a safe and supportive environment for everyone who provides care, supports caregiving, receives care or visits the hospital.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code Trillium Health Partners will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Trillium Health Partners is identified under the French Language Services Act.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU? Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room [...]
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts. · Identify, analyze, and i [...]
Job Description: Tenancy Support Agent 3 contract full-time up to 13 months Human Services- Housing Operations & Management Services This position will coordinate, deliver and support services to [...]
The Applications Development Technology Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for establishing and implementing new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the T [...]