Southbridge Care Homes
Home: Georgian Heights
Location: Owen Sound, ON
Position: Personal Support Worker
Tired of living to work? Work to LIVE in beautiful Owen Sound! This city is the perfect destination for exploring Ontarioâ€™s immense natural beauty, while also having access to authentic foods, culture, arts and entertainment! There are several explorations to be made in Owen Sound from museums, historic walks featuring segments of Owen Sounds role in the underground railway, local history, local black history, lively restaurants, and more! With many beaches, and parks galore, Owen Sound is the perfect place for individuals and families alike!
Ask yourself three questions:
Are you looking for a role with tons of opportunity for career advancements?
2. Are you ready to be part of a team that will truly value your hard work, dedication, and effort?
3. Are you passionate about providing compassionate and quality care to residents in long term care?
If the answer is yes, we would love to know more about you!
Southbridge Care Homes are currently looking to add a caring, passionate, and enthusiastic Personal Support Worker to our amazing home family, who can serve our lovely residents, to keep them safe, healthy, and happy. On the daily basis our PSW will enhance direct personal and nursing care to residents to fulfill the physical, intellectual, emotional, social, and spiritual needs of our residents.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in providing direct care for residents.
- Provide emotional and social support to residents/families, including palliative care.
- Work with multi-disciplinary team members to meet the needs of residents.
- Support your team!
- PSW Program Certificate or Diploma that meets the appropriate standards established by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, the National Association of Career Colleges, or the Ontario Community Support Association.
- Has passion and heart for providing quality care.
- Knowledge and experience in care planning systems and documentation require.
- Ability to communicate positively with other staff, residents, and families.
Interested applicants should send their resume here. We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team! Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
In Ontario, Extendicare, ParaMed Home Health Care and affiliated organizations including our partner homes in Extendicare Assist, accommodate the needs of job applicants throughout its recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodation needs must be provided in advance. To discuss your needs, please contact the individual noted in the posting.
Powered by JazzHR
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Realstar is a leading residential property management company with over 160 properties across Canada. Our properties are clean, quiet and attract quality residents who will attest to our unique standa [...]
Description Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector. We offer seniors’ apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care. We under [...]
Position Summary: To provide customer service by completing assigned tasks relating to receiving and the flow of merchandise through to the sales floor. This will be accomplished by unloading traile [...]
Smartphone & tech savvy? Data entry experience? Come work as a Retail Data Collector rep for a growing company where you can make your own schedule and get paid training ABOUT MCA MCA is a lea [...]