NRI Distribution is a specialist in providing North American logistics services to apparel, footwear, equipment, and accessories manufacturers in the outdoor, action sports, fashion and lifestyle industries.
To learn more about us please visit us online via our website (www.nri-distribution.com) and our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/NRIdistribution). Seriously, check out our website, weâ€™re pretty awesome. And we work with some pretty cool brands too.
Benefits & Perks that will get you stoked
We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our team members and their families:
- We offer comprehensive benefits in Dental care, Extended Health care, Vision Care, Employee assistance program,
Life insurance, On-site parking, Paid time, Profit sharing
- Opportunity for growth â€“ If you want to stick with us we believe in growing our own people, promoting and building leadership from within
- Flexible and fun work environment â€“ We work hard and then we play hard.
- Make relationships â€“ You donâ€™t have to be friends with the people you work with but itâ€™s hard not to be when they are just so awesome.
- No dress code â€“We encourage our team members to be themselves.
- Client Swags -We treat our Clients well and in turn we get to order their amazing product at below retail prices!
- We have a COR certified safety program and have numerous COVID procedures.
Monday to Friday, 3:30pm-12am
All About you
The Perfect Fit:
- Proficient technical capabilities, including the use of handheld OR scanner.
- Has the ability to be collaborative and adapt to changing priorities with strong attention to detail.
The Must Haves:
- High school diploma preferred.
- 1 years of relevant work experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- Picking orders, condensing, packing, put-away, tagging, scanning, and inventory counts for our clients products.
RI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status
Powered by JazzHR
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
ProResp Inc. is the largest Ontario-owned provider of home respiratory services. We are a member of the Trudell Medical Group, a Canadian healthcare organization established in 1922, which develops, m [...]
Job Description: Tenancy Support Agent 3 contract full-time up to 13 months Human Services- Housing Operations & Management Services This position will coordinate, deliver and support services to [...]
Store Assistant Manager – SoftMoc, Bramalea City Centre Why Join Us? · Industry leading pay/compensation package. · Medical/Dental Benefits for management positions. · Career Advancement Opp [...]
You believe in the critical importance of loving care and guidance of children during their most formative and impressionable years. You love working with children and are energized by their unique pe [...]