Rubicon HR Canada
Our client is a Roof Inspection firm based in the greater Vancouver region. Our growing company is currently
recruiting a qualified Roof Inspector with an intermediate to advanced level of experience to our dynamic
- Performing envelope condition assessments of multi-residential, commercial, and institutional facilities and preparation of reports.
- Perform field investigation work and diagnosis of building problems required to design exterior envelope remediation including exterior walls, roof, and/or structural remediation
- Perform leak investigations of all aspects of building envelopes; roofs, walls, windows, and foundations
- Carry out field review of construction work in progress on both new and replacement projects and report on progress and the contractor's adherence to specifications.
- Project management with regular site visits.
- Producing reports that include photo observations.
- Attend on-site meetings as required.
- Regular contact with all stakeholders throughout the work cycle.
Duties will include:
- Work setting in both the office or field environment
- Interpretation of re-roofing and deck replacement details
- Producing inspection reports.
- Preparing technical design, specifications, and/or recommendations for a variety of building envelope assemblies.
- Safely working at heights including accessing buildings by ladders, mechanical lifts, and stairs.
- Typical duties associated with working in a roof inspection firm.
- Co-ordinate all input for time billing and job costing
- Other tasks may be required to ensure timely completion of deadlines
Requirements & Qualifications
- Registered Roof Observer ( RRO) designation is required.
- Knowledge in all areas related to roof assemblies such as proper application of material to roofs and decks.
- A basic appreciation of building construction including methods, materials, and systems.
- Exceptional attention to detail, specifically with accuracy and completeness of data collection and notation.
- Intermediate to advanced level of experience as an RRO with a minimum of 5 previous years as roofer.
- Must be able to write technical English at an advanced level
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good with people and can provide direction without conflict.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Naturally self-motivating and multi-tasking ability.
- A great attitude.
- Able to work individually and with others.
- Available to work longer hours as needed.
- A company vehicle and equipment are provided.
- Vacation Entitlement is 4 weeks.
- The company extended medical plan is effective one month following the start date.
Salary: $100,000 - $120,900 depending on experience.
Moving allowance provided for those relocating from outside of Greater Vancouver.
If you are interested & meet the qualifications, please apply now! Candidates selected for the next stage will be contacted via phone for a qualifying interview.
If you have applied already and would like to contact the hiring manager because you meet ALL the requirements, please call Virginia Johnson at (phone hidden).
***All applicants, please note this job is apply online. No in-person applications will be accepted. Please do not call The Client, there is a phone number is provided in the ad for the hiring manager. Thank you.***
Powered by JazzHR
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Actively hiring for all services lines in Alberta! Coiled Tubing, Fracturing Services, and Drivers At STEP we use the word professional to describe all of our employees. Because to us, that’s what [...]
Company Description Company Description We don’t call them “salespeople” or “sales associates” because that’s not what we do. Our Sales Advisors are here to ensure that our customers enj [...]
Your Opportunity: The Service Worker I is an exciting role within the multidisciplinary team for the Albert Kidney Care – North (AKC-N). Under the direction of the nursing staff, the Service Worker [...]
At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference i [...]