Banff Jasper Collection by Pursuit
What will be your daily pursuit?:
Helping our guests make memories, whether by suggesting the perfect souvenir choice or giving advice on how to best explore the park!
What perks can you expect?:
- Work in a dynamic, culturally diverse team from around the globeâ€¯
- Seasonal work experience in anâ€¯iconic, unforgettable and inspiring location
- Full-time work of 35+ hours weekly across the summer seasonâ€¯
- Fast-paced and active position - get your step counter ready!
- The chance to work in anâ€¯inclusive cultureâ€¯andâ€¯make lifelong friendsâ€¯
- Opportunities for career growthâ€¯or future work atâ€¯other Pursuitâ€¯locationsâ€¯
- Access to one of the worldâ€™s most beautiful and iconic national parksâ€¯
What will you do in this job?:
The Retail Associate role will provide service in the form of product knowledge and general assistance to our clients. This position is expected to uphold our high standards of service, merchandising, and display. We require candidates to work well in a team environment as well as independently. Responsibilities include;
- Communicating with the inventory management team about product stock levels
- Ensuring service is friendly, courteous, and professional
- Operating the point of sale system with accuracy and efficiency
- Responsible handling of cash, credit cards, and cash out forms
- Keeping the sales floor and storage areas clean and organized
- Communicating with co-workers and management
- Forwarding observations and comments in a timely fashion
- Monitor security in the retail environment
- The application of upselling and cross selling techniques to maximize the potential of staff incentives
- Collecting feedback forms from customers
- Answering the phone
- Facilitating efficient inventory management and movement
- Upholding the high standard of environmental stewardship expected for all employees
What skills and experience do you need for this job?:
- Attention to detail and good communication skills
- Cash handling experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to take initiative on restocking, remerchandising, and regular cleaning duties.
- To honour our commitment to be â€œAlways Honestâ€ all employees must consent to a criminal record check
What will your work environment be like?:
- Beautiful. Youâ€™ll work in iconic, unforgettable and inspiring locations. Youâ€™ll see amazing scenery and wildlife. Youâ€™ll participate in team events â€“ and fun!
- Independent. Youâ€™ll spend your days in and around national parks.
- Remote. Our home is filled with trees, lakes and blue-bird skies; rather than buildings, freeways and smog. Connect with friends around a bonfire instead of through WiFi
- Busy. You need to be prepared for a physical working environment with walking, stair climbing, bending, reaching, lifting (up to 50 pounds with assistance) required
This job description describes this role at a high level, but no document can anticipate every single task, issue or project that could come up. We work as a team and believe that we succeed together â€“ these job duties may change based on the needs of the team and company as a whole.
To handle this job successfully, any person hired must be able to perform responsibilities as described. Pursuit will make any reasonable accommodation to help a person with disabilities perform their job. This job is based in Alberta, Canada. Relocation to the area and the legal ability to work in Canada is required.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Would you like to be a part of our amazing team at Crave Mountain Grill? We are looking for positive, fun servers to join our team! Experience is an asset but not essential. Conveniently located in t [...]
What will be your daily pursuit?: Welcome all Gondola guests at both the lower and upper terminals. What perks can you expect?: - Work in a dynamic, culturally diverse team from around the globe [...]
Fairmont Banff Springs is looking for an energetic individual to assist in the delivery of our Resort Activities program through both the Youth Activities & the Outdoor Recreation Centre. Resort Activ [...]
We are looking for a Guest Service Agent Rate of Pay: Starting at $18/hour Experience the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699 Amazing Perks: Marriott Destinations [...]