Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us.
Finance is responsible for developing and delivering financial strategy and management support on an enterprise-wide basis for TD Bank Group, consistent with TD’s enterprise risk appetite.
The Finance team, comprised of the businecisioss and corporate segment Finance teams, Chief Accountant's group, Enterprise Strategy and Decision Support, Investor Relations,
Tax and Audit help our partners make smart business dens, ensure regulatory compliance and financial reporting accuracy, and guard the integrity of our business processes.
The Treasury, Corporate Development, Strategic Sourcing and Enterprise Real Estate teams manage the bank’s balance sheet, seek acquisitions that are within the bank's risk appetite, drive effectiveness and efficiencies with suppliers and manage TD's global real estate portfolio.
Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources Finance, the HR Business Partner works in close partnership with business leaders as well as Centers of Expertise to assess business needs, plan, develop and implement HR strategies and practices, providing consultative HR support to business priorities and drive growth and value.
- Provide strategic and consultative support to a business and/or function portfolio on HR initiatives to drive business value & growth
- Be a trusted advisor, using strong business and functional acumen and provide effective thought and change management leadership for sustainable solutions
- Support business strategy and planning activities, providing HR insight into strategy and objective setting, FTE management / business planning, etc.
- Drive the talent agenda by developing and executing talent management and diversity strategies
- Guide and coach business leaders through various HR practices including organizational design & development, talent acquisition, leadership & capability development, compensation, etc.
- Deal with complex change management issues and move them forward using the appropriate HR channels
- Prioritize and manage work aligned to business need, proactively identify opportunities in the business
- Follow internal and industry regulations and operating practices for the organization and businesses supported
- May lead special initiatives by representing TD/ the business internally and externally, as a subject matter expert
- Maintain a culture of risk management and control, in alignment with bank practices and risk appetite
- Identify, mitigate and report on risk issues per enterprise policy / guidelines and ensure appropriate escalation processes are followed
- Monitor and communicate the effectiveness of strategies, programs, and practices related to own area of expertise
- Ensure respective programs/ policies/ practices are well managed, meets business needs, complies with internal and external requirements, and aligns with HR priorities
- Ensure the prompt and thorough resolution of escalated issues
- Provides thought leadership and/or industry knowledge for own area of expertise
- Keep current on key trends in the industry and HR landscape, translating into organizational insights
- Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency
- Work effectively as a team member, supporting other members of the team in achieving business objectives and providing client services
- Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units
BREADTH & DEPTH
- Generally accountable for a significant business / function portfolio that typically has enterprise wide impact or accountability
- Enterprise or functional expert, requiring broad managerial and deep specialized knowledge at the enterprise, business, regulatory and industry levels
- Undertake and complete a variety of complex initiatives requiring seasoned specialist knowledge and/or the integration of cross functional processes
- Position typically deals with executives
- Focus on longer-range planning for functional area (e.g. 12 months or greater)
- May manage and prioritize multiple projects at a given time
- Generally reports to an executive role
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Undergraduate degree
- 10+ years relevant experience
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
HR Contact Centre, Advice & Business Partner
Job Category - Primary
Call Center, Human Resources
TD Canada Trust
TD Centre - TD Tower - 66 Wellington Street West
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As a member of the HR & Talent Acquisition (TA) team at Siteimprove, the Corporate Recruiter provides best-in-class talent acquisition to the organization. In this role, you will be responsible for al [...]
Company Description Shopify’s mission is to make commerce better for everyone. From building a new product feature for our commerce platform, to helping a merchant troubleshoot an issue over the ph [...]
Achievers delivers an Employee Success Platform™ which dramatically increases employee engagement and drives business success. Designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s workplace, it empo [...]
Company Info Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our [...]