Assistant Store Manager (Lingerie, PINK, Beauty)
A Victoria’s Secret Assistant Store Manager (Lingerie, PINK, or Beauty) is a values-based leader that delivers exceptional customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. An Assistant Store Manager (Lingerie, PINK or Beauty) leads store performance through our core values of The Customer Rules, It Matters How We Play the Game, Inclusion Makes Us Stronger, and Passion Leads to Success.
Primary Responsibility: The Assistant Store Manager (Lingerie, PINK, or Beauty) has the primary responsibility of driving results of an individual brand. Additionally, the Assistant Store Manager (Lingerie, PINK, or Beauty)
owns coaching and development of entire store team to deliver on the brand story though customer experience behaviors, operational excellence, and product life cycles of assigned brand. The Assistant Store Manager (Lingerie, PINK, or Beauty) also has the responsibility of driving total store results in Sales, Shrink, Turnover, and Payroll Management in absence of the Store Manager.
Direct Reports: Manager(s), Supervisor(s), Sales Specialist (s), Bra Fitting Specialist, Sales & Support Generalist
- Sales Growth (Store and Individual Brand) to Last Year
- Shrink Reduction
- Turnover Improvement
- Payroll Control
To perform this job effectively an Assistant Store Manager (Lingerie, PINK, or Beauty) must be able to perform all the responsibilities satisfactorily.
Culture and Customer:
- Develops associate retention strategies with Store Manager.
- Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to direct reports through selling behaviors, and observations in all zones (selling floor, cash wrap, fitting room, and non-sales area) and building customer loyalty.
- Displays understanding of how all roles work for the good of the team.
- Personally executes Talent Life Cycle for direct reports and is accountable for execution of assigned team. Talent Life Cycle actions include selection/interviewing, onboarding, coaching/performance management, succession, reward and recognition, and culture/engagement.
- Schedules and leads performance management for direct reports (Annual, Mid-year, Monthly Touch points) and oversees execution of assigned team.
- Identifies personal successor and co-creates individual development plans for direct reports.
- Owns and executes brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing). In stores with (Lingerie, PINK, Beauty) Manager Assistant Store Manager supports execution and approves all strategies.
- Leads the overall appearance and presentation of merchandising strategies of the brand by executing brand guide planning, mapping, and final execution of floorset.
- Owns cash wrap brand guide and visual standards. (Beauty only)
- Develops short term sell thru strategies with use of visual merchandising filters.
- Sets the strategy to maintain the updated floor plan and fixture block leveraging the digital brand guide and fixture database.
- Ensures associates and leadership understand and maintain visual merchandising standards of assigned brand.
- Gains business insight and takes action by reviewing brand business results daily, weekly, monthly and linking behaviors to actions.
- Works with Store Manager to determine payroll management and takes appropriate actions.
- Communicates with Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations) to ensure proper scheduling for all aspect of the brand. Stores below $4M communicate to SM, $9-$11 M communicate to Brand Operations Manager.
- Completes monthly associate availability check-ins with direct reports to ensure availability meets business and associate needs.
- Executes and/or directs product lifecycle activities during open hours of assigned brand to drive merchandise availability.
- Maintains backroom standards during floorset execution.
- Creates line management plan and reviews with Store Manager for cash warp zones within brand.
- Reinforces store strategies to reduce shrink and ensures sensoring guidelines and testers for brand are executed and maintained and inspects fitting room of brand for signs of known loss and ensures accurate known loss reporting.Owns capability building of store team to manage fitting room “go backs” in a timely manner of assigned brand.
- Knowledge of asset protection action plan and ensures direct reports are aware of current opportunities and how to address them.
- Maintains fitting standards of brand (clean and accessible at all times and doors closed and locked).
- Responsible for assignment and completion of daily, monthly, quarterly cleaning tasks that can be conducted during open hours which include; dusting surfaces, cleaning mirrors, trash removal, spills, and any immediate maintenance issues that prevent customer and associates from having a safe experience.
All leadership roles at Victoria’s Secret are responsible for:
- Leading and demonstrating the company values within the store at all times.
- Leading the entire sales floor while assigned to the role of Customer Sales Lead (CSL) and ensuring the team is delivering the best buying environment for the customer.
- Gaining business insight by reviewing total store results daily, weekly and monthly and linking behaviors to actions.
- Upholding positive associate relations that lead to engagement in the brand and the team.
- Executing store opening and closing procedures and recovery.
- Reinforcing store strategies to reduce shrink and build personal capabilities in asset protection.
- Effectively managing and controlling expenses.
- Previous experience leading leaders and associate teams
- Demonstrates ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty
- Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
- Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
- Demonstrates excellent visual merchandising skills
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays, and during non-business hours
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in Canada.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Additional Skills - Read blueprint, schemas and drawings - Hire and supervise activities of subcontractors Work Setting - Institutional construction - Commercial and/or industrial construction Spe [...]
Modern Coating is a trading company specialized in powder coatings is looking for a Full time driver ( Full G) with a clean abstract to work daily from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, - Deliver products to custo [...]
Production Helper! : Full-Time! Are you interested in learning new skills? Do you like working with manual/semi-automatic hand tools? Do you like working in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment? [...]
Assembler! : Full-Time! URGENTLY HIRING Are you interested in learning new skills? Do you like working with manual/semi-automatic hand tools? Do you like working in a fast-paced and fast-growing envir [...]