Tim Hortons | Famstr
As a Restaurant Manager you empower and lead your team to deliver exceptional guest experiences. You promote a respectful team environment and manage team members with open communication and understanding. You have the knowledge, skills and long term vision to support the Restaurant Owner in running a successful business.
You are an expert at recruiting, training, and coaching a diverse team to achieve and maintain Tim Hortons' high standards of operation. Your high standards for operational excellence allow you to easily plan and execute methods of increasing sales and achieving targeted costs. You thrive in the fast paced atmosphere and love coming to work every day!
Your 3 -5 years of quick service experience in a supervisory role combined with your practical knowledge of recruiting, training and coaching team members makes you an ideal candidate for this role.
Why work for us?
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee meal discount
- Premium Rate of Pay
- Fast pace work environment
Apply to this job if you:
- Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- Pride yourself on building relationships with guests and your team
- Have strong operational experience
- Have a passion for coaching and mentoring and are comfortable delegating tasks
- Are ready to take on the full responsibility of running a Tim Hortons restaurant
- Enjoy leading a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
- Are able to engage others and develop high performance within your team
- Customer service background preferred
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Previous experience in Quick Service an asset
- Friendly and outgoing
- Flexible schedule
- Previous management experience preferred
Job applicants responding to this posting may be applying to a Tim Hortons® restaurant independently owned and operated by a franchisee and, if so, any hiring decisions will be made by the franchisee.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Join Livingston and grow your career in the constantly changing world of international trade. Livingston is a market leader offering customs brokerage, international trade consulting, compliance and f [...]
Are you compassionate, independent and enjoy working with people? We are looking for energetic people who want a rewarding career in the home healthcare industry. Bayshore Home Care Solutions is offer [...]
WE'RE LOOKING FOR AN AVIONICS APPRENTICE POSITION LOCATION: FORT ERIE, ON The Avionics Apprentice reports to the Supervisor - Aircraft Completion Assembly and is responsible for supporting the insta [...]
WE'RE LOOKING FOR AN AVIONICS TECHNICIAN POSITION LOCATION: FORT ERIE, ONTARIO POSITION SUMMARY The licenced Avionics Technician reports to the Aircraft Completions Supervisor and is responsible fo [...]