DLL is not your average financial services company. In fact, we’re above average in almost every way. With an employee engagement score of 85% (compared to the 72% industry average), it sure seems like we’re doing something right. And, while most companies survive fewer than 20 years, 2019 marked our 50th.
We collaborate with manufacturers, suppliers, and businesses in more than 30 countries to enable the acquisition of equipment, technology and software that companies need to contribute meaningfully to their communities. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world.
we are committed to making sure that all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical characteristics, or mental abilities, feel welcomed and encouraged to be their authentic selves. We strive to create an inclusive environment that is reflective of the communities in which we operate. Come see what all the excitement is about.
DLL Canada invites you to share in our success by joining our Credit Department. We are hiring an experienced Bilingual Credit Analyst, Commercial Finance.
Reporting directly to the Director of Credit, the Bilingual Credit Analyst will work in conjunction with the credit team to review new credit applications as assigned. The Credit Analyst is responsible for making credit decisions within his or her authorized credit limit, as well as preparing detailed credit analysis including recommendations on transactions exceeding the Analyst’s credit limit for decisions to be made at higher authority levels. A variety of other credit administrative tasks supporting the Credit group is included in this role.
Day to day:
- Adjudicate credit decisions within an authorized credit limit, and prepare supporting information as necessary for transactions exceeding the authorized credit limit
- Handle high volumes of applications in order to adhere to predetermined turnaround time guidelines
- Ensure quality of credit is in accordance with DLL risk policy and underwriting guidelines in an effort to minimize credit losses
- Responsible for credit reporting and other administrative projects as assigned
- Collaborate and negotiate as required with Commercial teams in achieving corporate goals
- Perform annual reviews on an assigned portfolio of customers
“We lead the way in meeting the need for flexibility and transparency which our customers increasingly expect.”
- 2-3 years of credit underwriting experience
- Undergraduate Degree in Business or Economics preferred
- Experience in equipment/inventory financing industry preferred
- Understanding of financial statements and ratios
- Proficient in MS – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Sense of urgency, ability to flourish in fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple transactions
- Desire to learn and grow
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills as position will include direct communication at the Dealer and Vendor level.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Solid team player and collaborative nature
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work from home remotely/independently and in a virtual team environment
This position allows for remote working from home across all of Canada. Through these unprecedented times, DLL has successfully evolved and adapted to remote work arrangements. We are now excited to offer more flexible opportunities, including full time remote work, that will continue past the COVID-19 pandemic. Whether employees are working in the office, working from home or a combination of both, DLL is proud to uphold the cohesive company culture for all.
At DLL, we consider our people our biggest asset. That’s why you’ll be treated as a member, not just an employee. Together we create an informal, but professional atmosphere that is hard to find elsewhere. We also encourage members to seek out the best skills across all our offices, because the more networked we are as an organization, the more effective we can be at seeing more than a customer and working harder as a partner.
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!
All members enjoy:
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Bonus plan
- Remote working from home opportunities
- Flexible hours
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs, Tuition reimbursement program.
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, Vision and Paramedical benefit programs
- Employer paid defined contribution Pension plan
- Industry leading Vacation package
- Subsidized Gym membership programs
- Employee Referral program
- Open concept modern working environment
DLL in a nutshell:
DLL is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, DLL provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Office Equipment and Technology industries. DLL partners with equipment manufacturers, dealers, and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. DLL combines customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
To learn more about DLL, visit www.dllgroup.com.
Good to know:
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with DLL values and all applicable legislation.
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring is subject to successful completion of a background verification and integrity check.
Job Reference: DLLCA00558
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Accounts Payable Agent General Description: Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the AP Payable Agent is responsible for all aspects of assigned vendors as well as other Accounts Payable funct [...]
At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference i [...]
GENERAL LABOURS NEEDED !!! ASAP ! Companies located in Oakville and Mississauga hiring general labours helpers. Full time position. Start immediately. Please, contact us for more info @ (647) 667-7 [...]
The Admiral Inn Mississauga is currently hiring for a part time night audit position on Friday & Saturday nights 11:00 pm to 7:00 am. Skills required are knowledge of Windows based software such as M [...]