Are you ready to suit up?
If you are looking for your next professional challenge, we have an opportunity for you! As a Mobile Supervisor, you will play a key role in the day-to-day operations for the Barrie Branch and gain valuable experience. Every day brings something new as you respond to alarms, patrol client properties and provide supervisory support to staff while in the field.
Your marked vehicle is your office on wheels so you must have a full G license with a clean driving record and are comfortable driving in all road conditions.
We provide people with growth opportunities. 30% of our frontline employees are promoted to become part of our operation teams.
Despite the challenges over the last year,
we re growing our ranks in Barrie now more than ever! With our wide variety of contracts, we have a position that will accommodate your needs and help you reach your goals.
What's in it for you?
- We offer competitive wages & comprehensive health benefits
- We can guarantee 40 hours/week
- Uniform provided free of charge
- Opportunities to grow alongside GardaWorld
- Continuing education through GardaWorld Campus like Use of Force training
What does a Security Guard in Barrie do?
- Plan, direct and ensure the smooth running of operations at the client's site
- Develop and implement procedures and policies for security operations
- Maintain protection systems for fire, theft and other disasters
- Ensure the availability of emergency equipment
- Make suggestions to improve and optimize the security service
Qualifications to become a Security Guard in Barrie
- 1 to 3 years experience in personnel management in a unionized environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English an asset)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Valid security guard license and first aid card
- Available to work flexible hours
- Have a clean criminal record
- Be eligible to work in Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Home Care Assistance of Barrie is looking for a Dietary Aids to join our team for LTC homes here in Barrie! The ideal person for this position has experience, enjoys working individually or on occasi [...]
Job Description: The Patient Services Clerk is responsible for reception, communication and clerical duties of the unit in accordance with the organizational philosophy, policies and standards of th [...]
Educational Assistants provide support to students to achieve success in academic, behavior, social, life skills and co-op situations. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, Educational Assistan [...]
Account Manager (Simcoe County - Barrie) Full-Time, In-Office Our company has been focused on innovations in the Automotive industry for many years, here at home as well as internationally. We’re [...]