PeopleReady of Vaughan has an immediate opening for Warehouse Workers in Vaughan, ON.
Our clients are looking for labour help on construction sites. Small and large projects, commercial and residential. Duties vary from day to day. Helping with unskilled work.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $18/ Hour.
Shift Timing - 1st Shift (Day).
- Moving, securing, installing, building, loading, or unloading materials.
- Assisting in the building or construction of various things.
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor.
- Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
- Steel toed safety boots
- There is no minimal educational requirement.
- Experience on commercial construction sites an asset
- Verifiable work history that shows skills and experience
- Strong work ethic
- Some assignment have additional screening requirements, such as background checks
- Must have steel toed safety boots
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Lifting ranging from 10lbs and up repetitively
- Willing to learn new skills -Able to follow direction and may be working in a team environment.
For More information, please contact the Branch at –
1- Call – (phone hidden)
2- Email – [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description Chit Chats vision is to help Canadians deliver their goods to the world with postage at unbelievable prices. We are a fast growing entrepreneurial company making a huge impact to [...]
Brafasco Overview: About Brafasco: Brafasco (www.Brafasco.com) is one of Canada's leading construction and industrial supply distributors, coast-to-coast. From manufacturing, infrastructure, constr [...]
Nov 20, 2021 Vaugahn, ON, CA Why should you consider this opportunity? Would you like to be part of the world's leading producer of building materials that inspire architectural and decorative so [...]
Job Description: Medical Laboratory Assistant - evenings Temporary Full Time position (approximately 5 months) There’s never been a better time to join Mackenzie Health! As we prepare to open o [...]