FIT4LESS GYM MANAGER
Who is a Gym Manager?
A Gym Manager is responsible for the daily operation of our fitness facilities, ranging from payroll, to hiring, to overall customer satisfaction, with a focus on sales management.
- Create a presence for yourself within the club as a leader.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, friendly and professional club.
- Responsible for the financial management of the club.
- Ensure revenue goals are achieved.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and performance management of all associates.
- Ensure completion of all administration in accordance with company standards and deadlines.
- Responsible for covering shift at the front desk and offering superior customer service.
Our Ideal Fit4Less Candidate:
- Passion for Fitness
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to mentor, problem solve, manage change and consistently act as a role model
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to fully understand and embrace company culture
- Previous experience with hiring and training
- Proven success in leading, training and motivating teams
- A post secondary degree is recommended but a drive to succeed is essential
Working with Fit4Less Gives You:
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free Fitness membership
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
At Fit4Less, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and members feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. We are committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a manner that respects their dignity and that is equitable. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description Saatchi & Saatchi is an advertising agency with the belief that creativity, data, media and technology should all work together, and we use that to influence human behavior and dr [...]
Company description We are on a mission to change the way Canadians send and request money! Mosea is a Fintech startup based in Toronto, Ontario, that is working towards revolutionizing the payments [...]
Company Description Ready for the next chapter of your career? Why not make one of Canada's leading restaurant groups a part of it! We value relentless innovation and kick-ass creativity! We provide [...]
Company Description Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization When you invest your career in CPP Investments, you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutiona [...]