Who is a Personal Trainer?
Personal Trainers are responsible for developing a roster of clients, and working with their clients to achieve overall health and fitness goals.
What will you be doing?
- Seeking out new clients
- Working with clients to understand health history and future goals in order to develop tailored, effective programming
- Leveraging and promoting all GoodLife training programs to support clients on their health and fitness journeys
- Responsible for the administrative side of servicing clients (e.g., use of GoodLife tools and software)
Do you have what it takes?
- Must have current, nationally recognized Personal Training certification
- Passion for helping others, and a commitment to personal health and fitness
- Ability to coach and bring out the best in others
- Adaptable and able to receive candid coaching with growth mindset
- Ability to work well with others, form and foster relationships
- Committed to contributing to a culture that celebrates diversity, equity & inclusion and values giving back to communities
- Ability to consistently live our Core Values of Caring, Happiness, Integrity, Peak Attitude, Passion, Personal Fitness and Trust
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Access to GoodLife space and equipment for training clients
- Pre-designed specialty programs and marketing materials
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive Total Rewards Package
- FREE Fitness membership
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
Instead of sending the traditional cover letter, we’d love to hear how you are living the GoodLife – tell us why you’re passionate about fitness or more about your personal fitness journey!
At GoodLife Fitness, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and members feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. We are committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a manner that respects their dignity and that is equitable. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description (EN): COMPANION Hourly Rate: $17.50 Position Type: Casual (potential for full time hours) (must be available for a minimum of 10 hours a week) Benefits: RRSP Matching, Vacation Pay [...]
Job description Global Employment is always looking for experienced, talented workers of all types for our clients. Below you will find one of our current positions in which we are looking to hire fo [...]
LifeLabs is the largest community diagnostics laboratory in Canada, serving the healthcare needs of Canadians for over 50 years. Our team members are truly centred around our customers, and we know th [...]
Job ID: 200871 Store Name/Number: ON-Markville (0584) Address: 5000 Highway 7 East, Markham, ON L3R 4M9, Canada (CA) Full Time/Part Time: Part Time Position Type: Temporary Cashiers provide [...]