Quinte Health Care
Quinte Health Care (QHC) is a progressive and integrated system of four hospitals working with partners to provide exceptional care to their local communities.
Care is provided through four hospitals – Belleville General Hospital, North Hastings Hospital, Prince Edward County Memorial Hospital, and Trenton Memorial Hospital – and includes four emergency departments, operating rooms at three hospitals, a rehabilitation day hospital, children’s treatment centre, ambulatory care clinics, community mental health programs, and a range of diagnostic services. There are inpatient beds for acute medical patients, intensive care, obstetrics, paediatrics, mental health, complex continuing care, rehabilitation, and surgery.
With fantastic restaurants, a thriving arts and culture scene, and more than 40 wineries, the Quinte region is an excellent place to live. The array of parks, picturesque beaches, golf courses, and waterfront trails, provide plenty of opportunity for outdoor adventure. This dynamic, growing community offers affordable housing in both urban and rural settings and is an easy commute to larger centres such as Toronto, Kingston, Ottawa and Montreal. Visit www.bayofquinte.ca to learn more about the region.
Please be aware this position is posted on behalf of Kingston Health Sciences Centre and all applications must be received through their website.
Please visit https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=64824&company;=KGH
The six health-partners in the South East region recognize that to achieve person centered, effective care coordination across the system, enhance the ability to make best use of collective resources, achieve more system-like behavior, and have the agility to address future funding changes, a major, system-wide clinical transformation is needed. This clinical transformation will meet clinical information needs of both the health-partners and the region. A regional HIS would support a one person, one system, one experience vision identified by the partners’ clinical leadership. This project opportunity will enable the sharing of information seamlessly across the six health-partners, connecting the personal health information into a single cohesive story and reducing the variability of care provided.
The Regional HIS Project Managers plan and manage the project deliverables, milestones, and timelines to achieve the regional HIS project objectives under the direction of the HIS Regional Project Director.
- Post-secondary education in Information Technology, Business Administration, Health Care or equivalent, or equivalent business experience
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification is preferred
- Knowledge of the organizational structure and stakeholders at a Regional HIS partner organization
- 5+ years of Project management experience, overseeing complex, large clinical and non-clinical projects.
- Leadership experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Multi-hospital organization projects
- Multiple clinical stakeholders
- Managing the implementation activities associated with large projects
- Experience in structured methodologies for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of applications
- Experience in the use of project management software
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Willingness and ability to regularly travel to locations within the region as required
- A team player with a track record for meeting deadlines
- Budget and cost management experience
- A results-oriented focus is essential, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment and effectively manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- People and team oriented with a strong ability to establish an excellent level of confidence, credibility and cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate well, both verbally and written, is essential
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present information clearly and effectively
- Satisfactory criminal record check with vulnerable sector search
- Act as the project manager for organizations to ensure the project is advancing on schedule
- Escalate risks to Project Leadership and health-partner Sponsors when required
- Maintain awareness of the overall project status to align local and regional tasks
- Report staffing issues to the program leads and support the onboarding of new team members where applicable
- Monitors project deliverable completion in order to meet milestone targets and ensure that project timelines and objectives are achieved
- Manages project team/working groups
- Manages day-to-day project planning through use of project management methodologies, techniques, and tools
- Assumes day-to-day planning, management and control of projects, including the selections of methodologies, techniques and tool
Quinte Health Care is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all interested candidates for their response, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Quinte Health Care is an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Our Recruitment process follows the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act in order to provide a fair and equitable process for all candidates. Applicants requiring accommodation through the recruitment/interview process are encouraged to contact the Human Resources Department at (phone hidden) x2577 for assistance.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Coordinator - Leadership & Talent Development Department: Leadership & Talent Development Hours of Work: Full-time position; Days Salary: Class 4 - $61,521 to $73,826 per annum + benefits/pension [...]
Company Description At Farm Boy, it is our mission to create a fun, fresh experience for all! Whether you are a team member or a customer, Farm Boy is passionate about creating a unique fresh food sh [...]
IT STARTS HERE.: Inspirational, innovative and entrepreneurial - this is how we describe our empowered teams. Combine your passion with purpose and join a culture that is thriving in the face of cha [...]
We are Aaron’s - an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retail industry known for quality brand names and superior customer service. We provide our team members the opportunity to reach th [...]