Well established in the hearts of Quebecers for over 60 years, Patrick Morin has carved out an imposing place for itself in the hardware industry in several regions of Quebec. With 21 branches and more than 1,700 employees, the company quickly became an important pillar of the industry, building an unparalleled reputation for itself. Newly acquired by experienced people since February 2021, we can now add to our already winning philosophy, the essential element to the vision of expansion and challenges conveyed by our new leaders, namely their employees’ happiness. By being part of the team, you make sure you join a company that will develop the immensity of your potential, regardless of your role.
A pleasant working environment: One of our strengths is undoubtedly fun at work and team spirit! We make up our team of enthusiastic, dedicated, proud people who prioritize collective goals over individual ones.
The pride of working in a well-established Quebec company that has the wind in its sails!
And much more: competitive salary and benefits, employee discounts after 3 months, etc.
They must move the goods in good quantity, in good condition, within a reasonable time and in a safe manner. They must supervise the loading of materials as well as perform maintenance on the truck and equipment. The person must also ensure compliance with standards and procedures related to health and safety at work.
- Deliver the merchandise in the required quantity, in good condition and with good customer service while driving a vehicle in a safe manner;
- Maintain the truck and equipment;
- Take charge of stowing the vehicle;
- Supervise the loading of materials;
- Perform any other related tasks requested by the superior.
Required Skills and Qualifications Profile
- Possess a class 3 driving license;
- Have experience with the hydraulic system (an asset);
- Have experience with a forklift (an asset);
- Have experience in customer service (an asset);
- Have experience with a crane truck (an asset);
- Have experience with a Moffet (an asset).
- Have a good command of the French language orally.
Required Skills and Aptitudes
- Be in good physical shape for handling products;
- Be a good communicator;
- Have the ability to solve problems quickly;
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Schedule from Monday to Sunday, variable according to the needs of the branch;
- Work sitting and standing;
- Work environment outside and in a transportation vehicle;
- Loads of 50 to 90 pounds to be lifted.
Several Advantages of Working at PM.
- Training offered for class 3
- Permanent full-time stable job
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Local delivery, return home every evening
- Training offered on boom truck
- Dynamic Quebec company!
*** For any additional questions, please contact us:[email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Patrick Morin Bien établi dans le cœur des Québécois et Québécoises depuis plus de 60 ans, Patrick Morin a su se tailler une place imposante dans le domaine de la quincaillerie dans plusieur [...]
Depuis, 1978, c’est grâce à l’Engagement et l’Innovation de ses 300 employés que Verbom réussit à accomplir sa mission d'entreprise. Nous travaillons présentement avec de grandes organisat [...]
Ville*:Sherbrooke Depuis, 1978, c’est grâce à l’Engagement et l’Innovation de ses 300 employés que Verbom réussit à accomplir sa mission d'entreprise. Nous travaillons présentement ave [...]
Prevost, membre du Groupe Volvo, offre actuellement une nouvelle opportunité de carrière en tant que Contrôleur, développement de produits. Un sommaire : Comme Contrôleur, développement de [...]