Brandt is currently seeking a Heavy Equipment Parts & Service Advisor for our Moncton location.
The Heavy Equipment Parts & Service Advisor is responsible for promoting and selling Brandt parts and service as well as providing after sales support to existing and new customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keeping customers current on new products and services
- Increasing parts and service sales
- Implement yearly territory plan
- Work cooperatively with management to meet budget goals and expand customer base
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years’ Sales experience in the Heavy Equipment industry
- Ability to travel within the territory and work flexible hours
- Valid Driver’s License and clean drivers abstract
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description At Sleep Country Canada/ Dormez-Vous? We are passionate about all things sleep. We are a proud Canadian brand and sleep destination for all! We want to help all Canadians get a be [...]
Join Livingston and grow your career in the constantly changing world of international trade. Livingston is a market leader offering customs brokerage, international trade consulting, compliance and f [...]
Posted: 18 Nov 2021 Competition #: V-17069 EXT Salary: $57,668 to $80,522 NOTE: Applicants must attach their resumé to the application form. BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargain [...]
Presently we're recruiting Product Testers (from home) in most of the Canadian provinces to expand our private network of In-Home Usage Testers (IHUT) to fulfill upcoming contracts with multinational [...]