We do big campaigns with big impact, and your creativity is needed. Help us express our industry-leading brand across traditional and digital channels while taking our national and regional campaigns to the next level. Our tight-knit team of creative, campaigns, digital, and insights will encourage your ingenuity in a fun and innovative environment. Ready to make a difference for customers, couriers, and restaurants across the country? Come hungry.
As a member of Skip's Digital Marketing Team, you will be responsible for implementing and optimizing paid ad strategy and content for Skip's brand across multiple channels.
We're looking for analytical individuals able to adjust to ever-shifting goals and deliver on media-buying and paid ad campaigns that deliver business results.
What's on Your Plate:
- Develop paid ad campaigns across multiple social platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Tik Tok, among others) to drive growth at Skip
- Manage large-scale budgets across multiple platforms, submitting POs
- Analyze campaign results and constantly optimize campaigns on Paid Social platforms
- Understand, contribute to and execute on media buying strategy
- Provide robust reporting and analytics on performance of paid ad channels and campaigns
- Identify trends and opportunities as well as present your findings and results.
- Plan and execute A/B tests and analytics for a variety of creative
- Be accountable for all paid social campaigns from planning to execution and analysis, collaborating cross functionally with marketing and creative teams
- Stay abreast of new and current trends in the paid media space
- Communicate effectively with agencies, vendor partners, and internal stakeholders
- Provide initiative and perspective for adoption of new innovative ideas in the digital advertising space
- Be ready to help out wherever you're needed to move the team forward!
Recipe for Success:
- Minimum 1-2 years agency or client-side experience in paid social ad management
- Proven track record running paid social media campaign for companies/brands based on strategies and KPIs
- Experience executing paid ad campaigns on social media platforms and understanding their associated analytics and metrics
- Experience adjusting ad spend in order to achieve KPIs
- Strong analytical abilities to evaluate end-to-end user experience across multiple channels and touchpoints
- Highly data-driven with strong analytical skills and experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Passionate about digital marketing, data-driven decision making and paid ad strategy
- Attention to detail, able to complete tasks with precision and care
- Intermediate Experience with Google Analytics or similar tracking tool
- Experience with Excel or Google Sheets
What It's Like to Work at Skip:
Picture this: You, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a diverse team of friendly and passionate colleagues. Where we work to make sure all voices are heard, all differences valued, all people treated fairly. You take pride in knowing your input and uniqueness are not only embraced but make an impact on a national food delivery platform with deep Canadian roots and its satisfied customers.
As the company grows, so do you — not only do you meet and surpass new challenges every day, but you have the opportunity to get involved, making a real difference in your and Skip's future. With committees like Skip's BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and People of Colour) Network and Women In Tech alongside our CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) work with organizations like Pride and United Way Winnipeg, you have the opportunity for not only your voice to be heard but for your actions to make an impact, joining a cause that you're passionate about.
That's just a small taste of what it's like to work at one of Canada's leading tech companies. If you're hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic environment, we'd love to hear from you.
Our inclusive work environment welcomes diversity and supports accessibility. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know by contacting: [email protected]
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description Saatchi & Saatchi is an advertising agency with the belief that creativity, data, media and technology should all work together, and we use that to influence human behavior and dr [...]
Company description We are on a mission to change the way Canadians send and request money! Mosea is a Fintech startup based in Toronto, Ontario, that is working towards revolutionizing the payments [...]
Company Description Ready for the next chapter of your career? Why not make one of Canada's leading restaurant groups a part of it! We value relentless innovation and kick-ass creativity! We provide [...]
Company Description Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization When you invest your career in CPP Investments, you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutiona [...]