Our Patient Care Services department consists of the Patient Care Centers, Home Collections and Customer Care Center teams. They play a critical role in the customer service delivery as they have direct contact with our customers on a daily basis. DynaLIFE operates 31 Patient Care Centers that house a diverse compliment of employees with vast skill sets including: phlebotomy, clinical trials and diagnostic testing. The Customer Care Centre is a central booking call center located in Edmonton, scheduling appointments for customers for the 31 Patient Care Centers. The Customer Care Centre sets the first impression of DynaLIFE with initial contact with customers.
Major Functions and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibilities of this position include: glucose meter testing, phlebotomy, micro collections by heel or fingerstick, ECG's, specimen processing, and urinalysis testing and reporting
- Clerical and reception duties
- This position requires strong interpersonal and service skills
- Communication with patients, physicians, and other health care professionals is required on a constant basis
- The successful candidate must be able to work independently
- Recent venipuncture experience, within the past 5 years, in an employment or student practical setting is required
- Recent ECG experience, within the past 5 years, in an employment or student practical setting is required
- High School Diploma
- Successful completion of a recognized Medical Laboratory Assistant training program or equivalent
- Personal transportation is an asset but not required
- As our workload demands and operational requirements shift, your location, dates and/or hours of work may be changed.
- Successful candidates will be required to don and doff personal protective equipment, including a procedure mask or N95 respirator, face shield, gown and gloves for up to 7.5 hours per day.
- All DynaLIFEDx employees are required to be fully immunized against COVID-19 with a Health Canada approved vaccine as a condition of employment
- All persons newly hired to DynaLIFE must show their confirmation of SIN letter/SIN card and government issued photo ID to Human Resources prior to commencing work.
- All persons hired to DynaLIFE must be authorized to work in Canada for any employer.
- Individuals hired into all positions must provide verification of their highest level of education.
- A security clearance will be required for employees newly hired to DynaLIFE.
- A security clearance with vulnerable sector completed may be required for employees newly hired to DynaLIFE.
- All DynaLIFE employees are required to be fully immunized against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Your Opportunity: An exciting opportunity exists in St. Paul, Alberta! St. Paul is located approximately 200 km northeast of Edmonton. The area is home to approximately 6000 people. St. Paul is along [...]
Specific Skills - Carry out administrative activities of establishment - Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to informa [...]
Overview: Location: Edmonton, Alberta Position: Regular / Full Time / Weekend Shift Waiward is a respected construction and maintenance service provider that operates one of Canada’s largest fabr [...]
Are you a University student online or in person?! Do you love, love, love, love, I mean really love dogs, cats and jogging?! Do we have the best job for you! We're the owners of one of the lar [...]