You’ve got the skills, we’ve got the tech. It’s a match made in Service Advisor heaven. Let’s make it official.
You understand cars like it’s nobody’s business. You’re the master of your craft, and now you’re looking to join a top-quality team for your top-quality skills.
Go Auto has your jersey ready to go. It’s game time.
What it takes:
- That made no sense, right? Neither do some services to some guests. You can untangle the foreign world that lives under their car’s hood and make proper recommendations for additional services
- You are the MVP of time management
- You know cars like the back of your hand
- Have previous experience as a Service Advisor? Perfect,
you’re ahead of the game. (We like ahead of the game)
- You can strike up a conversation with anyone and everyone. Friendly and outgoing personalities are a must
- CDK experience is a major asset
Perks are awesome, you are awesome. You see the connection here.
What’s in it for you:
- Training & Development - Don’t like being held back? Neither do we. You’ll be given the top tools, industry leading tech and training you need to reach success
- Industry Leading Pay Plans - Want to be making more money? (Silly question, right?) Work on both a base salary and commission. What does that mean? MORE CASH IN YOUR POCKET!!!
- Vacation - Sometimes you just need to lay on the beach and soak up the sun. We get that. You’ll have three weeks of vacation after your first year! Mexico, here you come! After five years, you receive four weeks and after ten years, you receive FIVE weeks of vacation time!
- Health & Dental - Benefits, benefits, benefits. Your health and smile matters here. Receive comprehensive benefits such as health care, dental and a health spending account (We want to see those pearly whites looking their best)
- Employee Investment Program – BIG returns sound pretty sweet, right? We thought so, too. Our program guarantees you a 10% return every year to up to 25% based on Go Auto profits
- Give back to the community (We donate to causes like the Kids with Cancer Society and Go Auto Fuels the Schools every year)
- Opportunities to grow in your career path with our promote from within culture
- Find a career that will change your life
At Go Auto we don’t do jobs, we build careers. Ask us about one of our many career path success stories during your interview.
The first step towards the life you want starts now. Shift into gear and apply today.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
NTS Amega West is part of the NTS Group who is a global leader in the manufacture and rental of Oil &Gas; drilling equipment and downhole tools for vertical, directional, and horizontal drilling. NTS [...]
Tunneling Field Service and Equipment Manager Michels Canada Co, 1102-16 Ave, Nisku, AB T9E 0A9 Infrastructure Job Type: Full-time, Permanent Employment Language: Must be proficient in English [...]
Job Summary: The Dispatch Support position in Nisku, Alberta provides a variety of administrative and support duties to the Dispatch Department. Essential Job Responsibilities: - General adminis [...]
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) Driver's License (Class 1 or A) Class 1/1F/A Licence (semi trailer trucks) Documentation Knowledge Accident or incident rep [...]