Elder Help Peel
Social Media Strategist Volunteer
*This is a VOLUNTEER position*
About Elder Help Peel
Elder Help Peel, a legally incorporated Not-for-Profit organization serving seniors throughout Peel Region, is seeking volunteers to assist in their efforts to better serve seniors through the Community. Elder Help Peel fosters community connections and independence in seniors through education, support services and social activities.
This is a volunteer position and hours are flexible, but we do ask for a 6 month commitment and an average of approximately 16 hours/week.
Responsible for developing and implementing the social media marketing initiatives and strategies.
The position will focus on social media management and community building, influencer management, and both written and visual content creation
You will use multiple social media platforms to promote Elder Help Peel events, campaigns, and fundraising efforts. Using your passion for online community and customer engagement, you will identify target audiences, cultivate new relationships, monitor online discussions, and participate in online conversations on behalf of Elder Help Peel.
- Create and implement a monthly social media posting calendar.
- Use creativity and strong writing skills to create and post social media content to Elder Help Peel social platforms in support of events, programs, and campaigns.
- Monitor activity and user interactions, responding to comments and inquiries quickly and with respect.
- Manage Elder Help Peel online reputation and ensure all social media platforms are effectively monitored and updated.
- Provide social media support for onsite events, programs, and campaigns, whenever possible.
- Understanding and appreciation for the mission of Elder Help Peel
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, and creative.
- Strong writing, editing, and graphic design skills.
- Experience using platforms to engage the public.
- A solid understanding of social media and its current trends.
- Exceptional people and customer skills.
- Minimum one-year experience
Contact: Volunteer Coordinator
Tel: (phone hidden)
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Volunteer
- Monday to Friday
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
ProResp Inc. is the largest Ontario-owned provider of home respiratory services. We are a member of the Trudell Medical Group, a Canadian healthcare organization established in 1922, which develops, m [...]
Job Description: Tenancy Support Agent 3 contract full-time up to 13 months Human Services- Housing Operations & Management Services This position will coordinate, deliver and support services to [...]
Store Assistant Manager – SoftMoc, Bramalea City Centre Why Join Us? · Industry leading pay/compensation package. · Medical/Dental Benefits for management positions. · Career Advancement Opp [...]
You believe in the critical importance of loving care and guidance of children during their most formative and impressionable years. You love working with children and are energized by their unique pe [...]