Mauser Packaging Solutions
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy companies— BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICS—Mauser Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at scale.
Earn up to $750 through our retention program!
Our Mauser Packaging Solutions Retention program is a way for us to show you our appreciation for the talents and expertise you bring to our company.
Service the molding (production) department by providing packaging materials to the work centers and conducting general material handling duties within the machine hall. Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area. Provide relief and back up for production assistants and the material handler.
The Utility Person assists in the efficient operation of production by performing the following duties:
- Colour changes as directed by Production Supervisor.
- Remove and properly dispose of garbage, purges and waste corrugate.
- Provide break relief for Production Assistants.
- Prepare cardboard for incoming shifts.
- Support and assist the Production Supervisor in conducting production counts as well as entering and validating production data into SAP.
- Works in a safe manner according to the Occupational Health and Safety Regulation and Ropak/Bway Policies and Procedures.
- Contributes to the cleanliness of Raw Materials & Finished Goods Warehouse.
- Wears appropriate PPE such as safety shoes, safety glasses and hearing protection.
- Other duties as required, assigned by Shift Supervisor
- Ability to work 12 hours shift including nights / afternoons and every other weekend
- Highly motivated, organized and detailed oriented with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines.
- Willing to work in a team environment and contribute to group goals.
- Ability to receive and provide instructions in a positive manner
- Comfortable communicating, interacting and leading employees
- Must be available to work rotating continental 12 hours shifts including weekend
- Ability to perform some physical duties requiring average strength, including manual lifting, up to 40 lbs, and working in tight quarters for inspection and for searching for proper product
- Basic computer literacy: Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
POSITION: Residential Sales Representative LOCATION: Langley B.C. REPORTS TO: General Manager / Sales Manager GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITY The incumbent for this position will be part of our dedicated [...]
Equivalent Experience Our client is a 3PL distributor and is looking for a key individual to join their warehouse team. This person will be responsible for the following: LOCATION: Glouceste [...]
The opportunity you don’t want to miss: Are you wanting to break into the world of B2C and B2B Sales? Does human behavior fascinate you? Do you love to read and listen to podcasts on growth, goals [...]
Langley School District #35 is seeking applicants for the position of School Bus Drivers for a term assignment and for casual basis. SUMMARY: Reports to the Transportation Supervisor and transfe [...]