Major Functions and Responsibilities
- Provides a positive, professional impression of the company by employing excellent customer service skills.
- Performs ECGs (electrocardiograms).
- Performs a wide variety of administrative and supportive duties in the Patient Care Centre which include:
- Competently using the Laboratory Information System
- Greeting patients and expertly operating the Patient Queue software.
- Accepting dropped-off specimens.
- Identifying collection criteria based on requisition information and inquiring for further information when necessary.
- Collecting payment from patients, when required.
- Copying and filing documents, operating fax machine, other admin duties as required.
- Completing maintenance tasks as required
- Processing, storage and dispatch of collected specimens
- Troubleshootsing/problem solving devices and instruments within scope of duties
- Rotating and stocking supplies
- Maintaining requisitions and other confidential files in accordance with privacy and quality policies.
- Remaining current with all procedural changes, memos, and learning modules.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational, problem-solving, troubleshooting and decision making skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on client service and public relations.
- Maintains professionalism at all times.
- Performs duties efficiently and accurately.
- Recognizes and responds effectively and appropriately to an emergency.
- Flexibility to meet operational requirements including hours of work, location and changes in procedures.
- Strong team player with the ability to perform duties independently.
- Experience in customer service an asset.
- Experience working in a medical environment is an asset.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is an asset.
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills is required.
- As workload demands and operational requirements shift, the location, dates and/or hours of work may be changed
- Successful candidates will be required to don and doff personal protective equipment, including a procedure mask or N95 respirator, face shield, gown and gloves for up to 7.5 hours per day.
- The current shift indicated is subject to change due to operational requirements
- All persons newly hired to DynaLIFE must show their confirmation of SIN letter/SIN card and government issued photo ID to Human Resources prior to commencing work.
- All persons hired to DynaLIFE must be authorized to work in Canada for any employer.
- Individuals hired into all positions must provide verification of their highest level of education.
- A security clearance will be required for employees newly hired to DynaLIFE.
- All DynaLIFEDx employees are required to be fully immunized against COVID-19 with a Health Canada approved vaccine as a condition of employment
- A security clearance with vulnerable sector completed may be required for employees newly hired to DynaLIFE
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Specific Skills - Address customers' complaints or concerns - Recruit, train and supervise staff - Negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities - Ensure health and safety regulations are [...]
WHO WE ARE: At Landmark Cinemas, we are the Cast & Crew of Canada’s second largest motion picture, theatre exhibition company, and WE love movies as much as YOU love movies…. But it’s more than [...]
Cultivate your Career: As Alberta's 'Botanical Arts City', St. Albert is a community renowned for its botanical arts, its commitment to a green lifestyle and the cultivation of activities that provi [...]
MK Group partners with customers Alberta area to meet their needs within the Delivery and Supply Chain realm. Through the partnerships with our customers, we continue to grow by offering continuous im [...]