Unlimited Metals has been servicing Southwester Ontario with specialty metals since 2002. The availability of a full line of metal products and a wide range of value-added processing options at a fair price makes Unlimited Metals an attractive one stop shop. We pride ourselves on providing each customer with exceptional service and value.
As part of the inside sales team, the candidate must provide complete sales service to walk-in, call in and email for specialty metal products. This includes conducting consultations with customers to inform and facilitate product selections and complete sales transactions.
As part of the inside sales team you will provide support to the Outside Sales representatives and branch manager in various duties.
- Represent Unlimited Metals in a positive and professional manner
- Answer phone sales inquiries and direct larger leads to outside sales
- Create customer orders and take prompt payments as required
- Conduct post sale follow-up to ensure satisfaction with product/service
- Perform regular price comparisons to competitors
- Collect and report post sales customer information and issue.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Understanding of specialty metal products would be a definite asset
- Attention to detail
- Keyboarding skills and comfortable in learning new software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, positive attitude, exemplary attendance and reliable team member
- Customer service experience an asset.
- Tool & Die knowledge an asset and general metal knowledge an asset.
- Accurate knowledge in imperial measurement system.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
We have taken all precautions possible to ensure a safe work environment and meeting ministry expectations/standards.
- sales/customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hwy 401 WESTBOUND, INGERSOLL, N5C 3K1 ONroute is the proud operator of 23 convenient plazas located along Highways 400 and 401 in Ontario. Our locations are designed to provide travellers with fre [...]
Position Overview: * We are looking for a Regional Sales Specialist to join our team in Hamilton or Haldimand County, ON. The Regional Sales Specialist will be required to cultivate new sales leads [...]
Position Overview: * We are looking for a Customer Care Technical Team Manager for our Calgary, AB office location. The successful candidate will be able to provide resolution of issues, help ensur [...]
Responsible for safely operating heavy equipment to plow Industrial and Commercial properties. Experience plowing with tractors and loaders is preferred. Mechanically inclined Follow directions well [...]