Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Shift: Monday to Friday 10AM-6:30PM
Hours of work will be coupled with flexibility for peak times and peak seasons.
- Collaborate with all cross functional teams to identify operational issues, solves problems internally and implements ideas and strategies.
- Coordinate with all departments, meet with managers, and assess their work processes. Where there are deficiencies, suggest changes and prepare reports for executive and operations managers.
- Analysts/Associates Professional are mathematically inclined, as they have to develop, generate, and review statistics, graphs, and numeric data.
- Identify the defects in business models and operations. Conduct research, investigate workflows, business procedures, and recommend changes.
- Administers and operates the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment.
- Accounts for all materials and supplies; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- 1-2 Years of analyst experience
- Experience 3PL distribution facility is an important requirement.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required. Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook) is preferred.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected, and supported. As such, we will accommodate disabilities during the selection process and will work with you to meet your requirements.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU? Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room [...]
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts. · Identify, analyze, and i [...]
Job Description: Tenancy Support Agent 3 contract full-time up to 13 months Human Services- Housing Operations & Management Services This position will coordinate, deliver and support services to [...]
The Applications Development Technology Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for establishing and implementing new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the T [...]