OVERNIGHT CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (MOTIVATOR)
What is a Customer Service Representative (Motivator)?
We call our Customer Service Representatives ‘Motivators’ because their passion lies in supporting our members to make a positive change. Motivators are the face of GoodLife Fitness, and as such are the driving force behind our renowned member experience. Our Motivators deliver high quality experiences and are considered the information source for all members and prospective members.
What will you be doing?
- Create a positive and non-judgmental environment where you can motivate and inspire every member to meet their fitness goals
- Meet our members needs when they arrive,
while they work out and when they leave
- Sharing your passion and positive attitude to make our members day
- Take part in our commitment to create a clean and member focused club environment
- Handle member questions and concerns with respect and professionalism
- Share your knowledge of our amazing classes, programs and services and book appointments to accommodate member’s needs
Do you have what it takes?
- Naturally positive and caring individuals who are excited to motivate and inspire others
- Passionate about fitness!
- Comprehensive understanding of what it means to go ‘above and beyond’ for club and team members
- Strong multi-tasking, communication and problem solving skills
- Flexible and dependable
- Ability to work (and think) on your feet for long periods of time
- High School diploma, or working on completion
- CPR certification required within 3 months of employment
- Must be committed to contributing to a culture that celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion and embraces social and environmental responsibility
What’s in it for you?
- Making connections with members and staff and being a valuable asset to your club and team
- Putting smiles on faces and being part of a positive and fun environment
- Ongoing training and development with career growth opportunities
- rewards through monthly incentives and contests
- For a list of the endless company benefits please go to: https://jobs.goodlifefitness.com/page/show/benefits
At GoodLife Fitness, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and members feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. We are committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a manner that respects their dignity and that is equitable. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU? Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room [...]
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts. · Identify, analyze, and i [...]
Job Description: Tenancy Support Agent 3 contract full-time up to 13 months Human Services- Housing Operations & Management Services This position will coordinate, deliver and support services to [...]
The Applications Development Technology Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for establishing and implementing new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the T [...]