OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Reporting to the Manager, Maintenance Renewals this position is focused on communication and selling skills since it is the customers’ renewal contact for Open Text. This will involve producing renewal quotes, following-up on renewing maintenance and selling the value of our Support Programs to customers. Strong organizational skills are also needed to ensure renewal information and status is recorded accurately and for billing and future reference.
Concurrently the incumbent will be responsible for identifying and conducting gap analysis and process improvement.
What you will be doing:
- Providing exceptional service by reaching out and building strong customer relationships while providing a consultative and proactive process to produce competitive renewal quotes.
- Consult with internal sales team to prepare renewal quotes, overcome objections through process of negotiation and adjust quote as required to ensure competitiveness of the solution being presented to the customer
- Maintain and update reporting systems to utilize for research and provide accurate forecasts within a sales support territory
- Cultivate strong business relationships with the Account Executives and other legal stakeholders
- Develop on going lead generation and pipelines through innovation and customer insight to gain new maintenance renewal contracts, while continuously selling the high value of OpenText’s support programs
- Utilize high attention to detail to review and process incoming purchase orders and payments.
- Consistently look to enhance renewal process and procedure while working to achieve an exceptional team environment.
What will it take :
- 1 – 2 years’ experience working in a sales-oriented, lead generation or renewals environment
- University/College degree within a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional communication both written and verbal, with the ability to listen and understand client needs and focus the content
- Ability to think outside the box when researching leads for expanding new maintenance contracts and finding new and creative ways to show how OpenText products can help the client achieve their goals
- Strong desire in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with client
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a dynamic team who rely on each other to achieve overall corporate goals Goal-oriented, positive, a self-starter, with strong attention to detail and analytical skills Track record of autonomy, ownership and execution Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively Proven experience working in a fluid environment that is ever growing and changing
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. Should you require accommodations during the selection process, please contact [email protected] ).
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description: VCA Canada Lexington Rd. Animal Hospital, located in Waterloo, ON., is now accepting applications for our 2022 VETERINARY TECHNICIAN Practicum Placements. This is your chance to a [...]
Company Description At Sleep Country Canada we are passionate about all things sleep. We are a proud Canadian brand and sleep destination for all! We want to help all Canadians get a better night’s [...]
Orthodontic Hygienist Needed for our Growing Practice We are a busy, fun and enthusiastic orthodontic team looking for a positive, upbeat and energetic orthodontic hygienist. The right candidate wil [...]
Job Description: The City of Guelph is a vibrant and diverse community with a unique sense of place located in southern Ontario along the Innovation Corridor that runs between Toronto and Kitchener- [...]