Solita discovered ADVENTURE working at TJX.
Every day at our stores feels like a new adventure to Solita and she says that’s what makes her work so exciting. The challenges, problem-solving and constant variety are just some of the things that you’ll discover working with us too!
What you’ll discover
Eligible Associates can look forward to:
- One-of-a-kind, inclusive culture
- Dedicated training and on-the-job resources to enhance your development
- Merchandise discount for yourself and eligible family members at all TJX Canada stores
- Associate and Family Assistance Program to support healthy living
What you’ll do
It’s safe to say, there’s no shortage of variety in what we do.
Here are some key responsibilities of the role:
- Greeting customers in a friendly manner; be knowledgeable to answer questions regarding merchandise items, prices and brands and provide information on promotions, TJX Canada policies and procedures, events and store locations
- Processing of daily shipments, organization and set-up of the warehouse area; ensuring all merchandise is received, processed and merchandise presentation standards are maintained
- Demonstrating a high degree of customer service while processing all refunds, exchanges and purchases in accordance with company guidelines
- Assisting with Fitting Room duties including ensuring counter area is clean, organized and has the proper supplies in place and assisting customer inquiries
- For a closer look into the role, click HERE
What you’ll need
To begin your career with us, you’ll have:
- High school education or equivalent work experience
- Excellent customer service, communication (verbal and written) and time management skills
- The ability to set up and maintain a warehouse environment
Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. By becoming a member of our TJX Canada family, you’ll have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people across our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores (Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls) and our Office locations. Are you ready to Discover Different? Here at TJX Canada, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description Life at Cineplex: Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment. Known as Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, we’re so much more than movies – operating The Re [...]
Job Description Summary The Scientific Communications Coordinator is responsible for supporting STEMCELL’s science communications initiatives, including websites, newsletters, and social media chan [...]
Building healthy spaces, one building at a time. Now more than ever, reliable, clean spaces are needed. So as the world returns to public spaces while remaining cautious, we are here to provide the s [...]
Are you a hard-working and self-motivated professional who is passionate about keeping spaces clean and safe? Are you looking for the opportunity to be part of a supportive team where you can expand y [...]