We are Hiring....!!!
Position: POS Tester
Location: Houston, Texas (on-site)
The project touches all systems that support end-to-end payment transactions. Project scope includes site-based POS hardware and software, testing with Shell Payment host systems, and testing electronic data exchanges with external financial institutions (Visa, Master, Amex and Discover etc.). The site-based POS changes will be developed by three POS vendors, each with their own proprietary hardware and software, based on financial industry standards and Shell-specific requirements. The project is to rollout enable EMV (Euro Master Visa) at fuel gas stations in USA to follow EMVCo guidelines across client gas station network.
As per EMVCo compliance all gas stations in US must be capable to support EMV chip card at fuel dispensers to avoid counterfeit card fraud liability from issuers. Fuel retail Point of sale (POS) companies needs to build a new POS software for their clients which allows EMV chip card read at fuel dispensers and at c-stores. Shell has their own host to process all card traffic data from their stations to Visa, Master, Amex and Discover etc. for all payment card authorization. We provide business analysis and consulting support to capture business requirements for chip-based payment cards processing via Shell Payment Host. We need to work closely with POS vendors to support Shell business rules for payment card routing for building the new POS software as per requirements provided and need to ensure the software delivery met client requirements.
The beneficiary will be responsible for the following job duties in this role:
- Gather, develop, document and model business and functional/non-functional requirements for POS functionalities to support EMV Chip card processing. Participates in Change Request prioritization and analysis.
- Determines the business impact of application changes and maintain requirements changes in the specification documents across all POS vendors. Responsible to develop POS requirement specific use-cases, functional specifications, technical specifications and change request for specifying requirements to vendors development team.
- Construct program flow charts to describe the processing of data and development of precise steps and processing logic across all Point of sale platforms.
- Provide broad understanding of platforms and applications across all technologies to POS vendors and software developers.
- Work with business stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Architects and IT peers to understand the functional and non-functional requirements and collaboratively develop design.
- Work meticulously with business stakeholders to obtain consensus for scope change requests and requirements/design changes to work under POS technical limitations.
- Facilitate to build consensus with IT stakeholders who may have differing priorities and points of view on one solution.
- Interact with POS, Card processing, settlement software developers to provide clarifications of requirements and ensure that product developed as per business requirements
- Assists with User Acceptance testing of solutions that are delivered as well as assist with Knowledge Transfer for Transition to Operations.
- Participate in testing POS design and test POS software as per requirements specification.
- Participate in defect triage sessions to explain the defects and prioritize based on impact and risk assessment.
- Address clarifications related to design and requirements written in the specifications for QA team to complete User Acceptance Test.
Technical Environment/ Methodologies:
- Domain: Fuel & Retail POS,
Downstream - Oil & Gas
- Technical Expertise Areas: Fuel Retail Systems
Passport, NCR, NAMOS, Nucleus and VeriFone
- Operating System/ERP Version: Win-XP, Win 7, Win 8, MS
DOS, Oracle –ERP JD Edwards
- Tools/DB/Packages/Framework/ERP Components: Oracle Test Manager, HP
ALM , Tandem, Base 24, Power BI,
ITSM Tools – Jira, Remedy, DevOps, Service Now, CA Service Center, Oracle Case Management
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $60,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
JOB DESCRIPTION We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference. Since 1853, we’ve been obsessed with innovation to meet people’s needs. We invented the first blue [...]
Company Description Shopify’s mission is to make commerce better for everyone. From building a new product feature for our commerce platform, to helping a merchant troubleshoot an issue over the ph [...]
cares for the basic needs of infants and toddlers, changing their diapers and preparing their meals. maintain the children's schedules, such as play, nap, and meal times. ... Supervise and monitor the [...]
Your Opportunity: Reporting to the manager of the Southern Alberta Forensic Psychiatry Centre, the Mental Health Aide works in alignment with the established protocols for the NCR-MD (Not Criminally [...]