Prairie Mountain Health
- Grade 12 education (MB Standards)
- One (1) year equivalent full time experience with Materiels Management procurement functions within the last three (3) years
- Other combinations of suitable education and experience may be considered
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint), as well as Internet applications and other Information Technology
- Knowledge of computerized Inventory management software
- Demonstrated organizational skills, and the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Demonstrated flexibility to facilitate changes in techniques and procedures
- Ability to display independent judgment
- Ability to respect and promote a culturally diverse population
- Ability to respect and promote confidentiality
- Ability to perform the duties of the position on a regular basis
- Direct care workers are required to either be vaccinated for Covid-19 or to participate in on-going regular Covid-19 testing pursuant to Orders made under The Public Health Act C.C.S.M. c.P210. Successful applicants will be notified at the time of offer of the applicability of this requirement for this position.
Under the general direction of the Area Manager, Materiels Management, the incumbent is involved in all aspects of procurement in a health care setting.
- Receives and reviews non-stock requisitions, checks for established standards and contractual agreements, negotiates price (for non-contracted items) and negotiates delivery terms.
- Issues purchase orders to suppliers, checking for price confirmations, back orders and any substituting of products, and reporting such to the Area Manager.
- Data entry of all goods received into stock and non-stock from packing slips.
- Observes supply requisition to determine if computer code corresponds with description of items being ordered.
- Issues stock requests on the forms provided and records transactions.
- Responds to all invoices returned to Materiels Management with incomplete information, pricing discrepancies, and reconciles variance reports.
- Produce and generate stock cart lists.
- Performs stock level adjustments as delegated and reporting such to the Area Manager.
- Maintains files in a manner as instructed by the Area Manager.
- Answers phone inquiries.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position is subject to a Criminal Records Check (including vulnerable sector), Adult Abuse Registry Check, and a Child Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any services charges incurred.
If you are currently employed by PMH, please utilize the internal application form. If you are not employed by PMH, please utilize the external application form.
In order to be considered for the position, both internal and external applicants must submit a current resume with their application form.
If you are an external applicant, please include three work related references with this application. They must be from persons who are not related to you, and who have direct knowledge of your past work performance.
Upon being considered for employment, your signature or electronic submission of this application is your authorization to complete said reference checks.
PMH has an Aboriginal Human Resources initiative and is committed to increasing the representation of Aboriginal people within all levels of our workforce. Aboriginal applicants are encouraged to voluntarily self identify as being of Aboriginal descent in their cover letter and/or within their application form.
We thank all applicants that apply but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS FOR ALL
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
[email protected] - English Customer Service Representative As an HGS Customer ServiceRepresentative, you are responsible to leverage HGS provided training to providefrontline customer service that resolve [...]
A little about us: FEASTIFY is a Canadian company dedicated towards proficient and reputable delivery of local food to the customer. We operate in nearly 100 rural markets across Canada. We hire loc [...]
QUALIFICATIONS - Grade 12 education (MB Standards) - One (1) year equivalent full time experience with Materiels Management procurement functions within the last three (3) years - Other combinatio [...]
Transport Réal Villeneuve recrute pour notre client Matelas Dauphin du secteur Charny. Avantage: uniforme complet, congé mobile et/ou maladie, temps supplémentaire rémunéré, augmentation salari [...]