TENDER DOCUMENT EDITOR
Manitoba Hydro is consistently recognized as one of Manitoba's Top Employers!
Manitoba Hydro is a leader among energy companies in North America, recognized for providing highly reliable service and
exceptional customer satisfaction. Join our team of Manitoba's best as we continue to build a company that supports innovation,
commitment and customer service.
Under the general direction of the Policy & Admin Supervisor, the Tender Document Editor is responsible for supporting
procurement activities by drafting and editing to produce complex, high quality tender documents, contracts, standard material
specifications, and other documents.
The Tender Document Editor is required to work in a team environment and provide effective
solutions to various tender and contract requirements in observance of Manitoba Hydro's practices and policies.
- Acquire, compile and arrange all materials for the preparation of tender documents, contracts and other documents as
required in accordance with established standards utilizing templates.
- Assist with drafting and editing statements of work to ensure contracts are clear and understandable.
- Ensure tender and contract documents meet compliance with Manitoba Hydro policies, guidelines, procedures and legal
requirements. Edit all provided materials for spelling, grammar and standards for clarity of presentation.
- Communicate suspected errors and, in conjunction with supply chain and technical representatives, make the necessary
- Prioritize, organize, and manage own work assignments to maintain schedules and timelines.
- Organize and perform various components of assigned work to ensure efficient and expeditious preparation and production of
- Coordinate with appropriate stakeholders in preparation of tender and contract documents. Create and maintain Standard
Material Specifications provided by various departments in accordance with standard practices and procedures.
- Utilize software in preparation of tenders and contracts including Word, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel and Workshare
- Grade 12 and a Technical Communications certificate (or other Communications field from an institute of recognized
standing), and three years' related procurement and technical writing experience, including the drafting of complex contracts,
provisions, and solicitation documents.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Demonstrated technical and business writing ability providing clarity of information making documentation understandable.
- Demonstrated editing skills including proficiency with spelling, grammar, formatting, punctuation, and sentence structure.
- Demonstrated advanced word processing skills using Microsoft Word with expertise in formatting and styles.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of purchasing practices, policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of applicable contract and procurement law.
- Demonstrated ability to organize multiple work packages and maintain project delivery dates by rearranging priorities.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Defined-benefit pension plan.
- Nine-day work cycle which normally results in every other Monday off, providing for a balanced approach to work, family life
MANITOBA HYDRO IS COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND EMPLOYMENT EQUITY
Reference Code: CO56544740-01
Visit www.hydro.mb.ca/careers to learn more about this position and to apply online. The deadline for applications is November
We thank you for your interest and will contact you if you are selected for an interview.
This document is available in accessible formats upon request. Please let us know if you require any accommodations
during the recruitment process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 302441 Position Number: 20038381 Posting End Date:November 26, 2021 City: Winnipeg Site: WRHA Corporate Department / Unit: Laundry Physical Plant Job Stream: Non-Clinical Union: [...]
David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for a Trainer for an immediate opportunity for a 12 month term role. We are looking for an experienc [...]
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 300,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countl [...]
Princess Auto est un détaillant canadien doté d’une vision mondiale. Nous sommes présents sur les marchés résidentiel, commercial et industriel. Nous offrons une variété unique de produits et [...]