The Sales Representative will be the principal point of contact between the business and its customers. Additionally, they will be working in identifying new markets and customer leads, acquiring new customers, servicing existing customers needs, and providing pitches to new customers. The sales representative will also be working along side the marketing department in helping achieve the sales targets.
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develop and maintain a filling system.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft computer software (e.g. Excel, Word, etc.) and email
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1-year experience of customer support or sales experience
- Nutraceutical experience is a bonus
- High school diploma/GED
- Leadership, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal & listening)
- Hard-working, proactive and a team player
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with other general computer skills
- Customer Focus
- Problem solving
- Accountability and dependability
- Ethics and integrity
Job Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting th [...]
Presently we're recruiting Product Testers (from home) in most of the Canadian provinces to expand our private network of In-Home Usage Testers (IHUT) to fulfill upcoming contracts with multinational [...]
PUT YOUR MERCHANDISING EXPERTISE TO GOOD USE AT MCA. APPLY NOW FOR FLEXIBLE HOURS AND EXTRA INCOME! ABOUT MCA MCA is a leading Canadian Merchandising Company. MCA services Retailers and Consumer Pa [...]
PUT YOUR MERCHANDISING EXPERTISE TO GOOD USE AT MCA. APPLY NOW FOR FLEXIBLE HOURS AND EXTRA INCOME! ABOUT MCA MCA is a leading Canadian Merchandising Company. MCA services Retailers and Consum [...]