The Pickle Barrel is looking for a Host/Hostess for our Newmarket location.
The Pickle Barrel began with a mission. We believed that amazing dining experiences didn’t need to be elitist, so we began a restaurant that combined ‘quality’ with ‘incredible value’. Today we have restaurants across the Greater Toronto, our menu has 300 items and we have over 1,000 employees.
We are looking for individuals that are passionate about Food, Hospitality, and are Guest focused as well as being a strong and motivating team player.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Greet and welcome guests when entering the restaurant
- Accurately complete all set up and closing procedures
- Adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- Thank guests for joining us and invite them to return
- Answering the phone in a pleasant manner and responding to guest inquiries
- Manage a waitlist while interacting with guests
- Offering a friendly final farewell to guests
- Abide by Food Safety regulations and best practices
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Dynamic personality, energetic and self-confident
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain high energy in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work flexible schedule (i.e. days, nights, weekends)
- Team Player - help contribute to a positive guest experience however necessary
PERKS! Why should you work for us?
20% employee discount dining card valid at all RECIPE brands
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 1400 restaurants across Canada
If you are interested in working at this location please apply today!
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description At Farm Boy, it is our mission to create a fun, fresh experience for all! Whether you are a team member or a customer, Farm Boy is passionate about creating a unique fresh food sh [...]
Group Description The Mechatronics, Mirrors and Lighting group specializes in automotive technologies that are driving the future of mobility. Combining a deep systems knowledge to develop unique v [...]
Group Description The Mechatronics, Mirrors and Lighting group specializes in automotive technologies that are driving the future of mobility. Combining a deep systems knowledge to develop unique [...]
Job Description: Job Summary: Reporting to the Operational Supervisor, Residential and Day Treatment, the Residential Child and Youth Worker (CYW) works as part of an interdisciplinary team delive [...]