You might not know our name, but you know where we are. That’s because Compass Group Canada is part of a global foodservice and support services company that’s the 6th largest employer in the world, with 625,000 employees.
You’ll find us in schools, colleges, hospitals, office buildings, senior living communities, tourist attractions, sports venues, remote camps and military installations and more. We’re in all major cities, at remote work sites and everywhere in between – doing business in Canada and 50+ other countries where you can learn and grow. Join us now and point your career forward!
Why work with Eurest Services? Imagine working in a place where talented people come together and share an unrelenting passion.
Whether we’re providing solutions for a single site or serving a multi-facility organization, we take pride in every aspect of our work. No job is too big. No detail is too small. We’re more than an industry-leading provider, we’re an industry-leading team. Join us.
Pay Rate: 23.46/HR
- Status : Full Time
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00PM
- Experience/requirement: University Certificate/College Diploma
- Unit Address: 19 Green Belt Drive North York On M3C 1L9
How you will make an impact:
You will be responsible for establishing a welcome, warm, and professional atmosphere for all our clients, new hires, customers, and employees.
As a Receptionist, you will:
- Greet and handle visitors with a positive attitude.
- Answer telephones in a friendly, professional manner, takes messages with accuracy and appropriately handles or refers questions and requests.
- Handle on-floor conference room activities, both visually and by means of the reservations system, being aware of meeting start/end times, attendees in the room, food and beverage orders, etc. Advises the appropriate staff members of changes in meeting room status, special requests, etc.
- Implement established security policies and procedures with regards to arriving and departing visitors, contractors, delivery people, etc.
- Handle car service requests for visitors and staff members.
- Communicate requests to the appropriate internal support departments such as building maintenance (heating and cooling issues), IT (computer issues), AV technology (meeting room technical support), and mail room (package pickups and deliveries)
- Two to three years of experience in a client service/reception position within a hospitality or corporate environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and knowledge of office technology/equipment
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Discreet, ethical, and committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality
Compass Group Canada is committed to nurturing a diverse workforce representative of the communities within which we operate. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
For accommodation requests during the hiring process, please contact [email protected] for further information.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description Saatchi & Saatchi is an advertising agency with the belief that creativity, data, media and technology should all work together, and we use that to influence human behavior and dr [...]
Company description We are on a mission to change the way Canadians send and request money! Mosea is a Fintech startup based in Toronto, Ontario, that is working towards revolutionizing the payments [...]
Company Description Ready for the next chapter of your career? Why not make one of Canada's leading restaurant groups a part of it! We value relentless innovation and kick-ass creativity! We provide [...]
Company Description Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization When you invest your career in CPP Investments, you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutiona [...]